Established Hosting Company for Sale – $85,000 turnover

Established hosting business for sale that has been running for 30 months.

Approximately 2,030 customers.

Approximate turnover for previous 12 months: $85,000

I am currently running this as a Sole Trader from my office in the UK however all accounts are billed in USD and 90% of the customers are a 50/50 mix of US / UK residents so this could easily be integrated into any UK or US company.

Customers are split onto 3 Windows 2003 Server / HELM servers and 2 RedHatEnterprise / Cpanel servers. There are also 2 dedicated servers running RedHatEnterprise and Cpanel (7 servers total). 5 of these servers are servermatrix.com dedicated servers and 2 are co-located in the UK. The hardware for these servers will be included in the sale.

Support is done by an eSupport ticket system; sales are currently done by email however this could easily be moved into the eSupport system if required.

Total annual costs including leasing the servers, monitoring, domain registrations and advertising are approximately $16,500.

All customers pay either monthly or annually via 2checkout.com automated recurring billing so there is no need to chase customers for payment.

Total time needed to run this is approximately 3 hours per day. I will also include 2 hours of my time per day (Monday – Friday) for the first month after the sale and 1 hour of my time per day for the subsequent 2 months to help ensure a smooth transition of the business. This business has always been built with a clear exit strategy so the transition to the new owner should be relatively straight forward.

This will only be sold as a complete company including all domain names, servers, licences etc. I am starting a business in a different market and do not have the time available to really take this company to the next level.

Due to the profit this company is making and the comparatively minimal amount of time required to run it I will only entertain offers in the region of $85,000 to $115,000. If I do not receive what I deem to be a suitable offer by the end of June I will most likely just continue running this business in my spare time. I need the funds for another business venture; hence I require payment in full and will NOT entertain any finance or part payment deals.

I will be available to discuss this during UK business hours (9am – 5pm BST) on the telephone. A NDA will need to be signed and returned before any further details can be provided. Please send me a private message with your name, company name, address, phone and fax numbers if you would like me to send you a NDA.
      0 Not allowed!

Interested

CSale, I am interested in knowing more about your company. Please send me your non-disclosure: darshan @ ArneyConsulting.Com

Thank you,
    Darshan Arney
    Arney Consulting
    Colorado, USA
    Arney Consulting

Asp.net web application development
    www.ArneyConsulting.Com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by darney
    CSale, I am interested in knowing more about your company. Please send me your non-disclosure: darshan @ ArneyConsulting.Com

Thank you,
    Darshan Arney
    Arney Consulting
    Colorado, USA
    OP wants a PM, read his post again
      0 Not allowed!

Fazel, as a new member, he can't yet use PM.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!

Unhappy Re: Pm

I guess I need to post 5 msgs before I can use PM.

-Darshan
    Arney Consulting

Asp.net web application development
    www.ArneyConsulting.Com
      0 Not allowed!

Pls send NDA. We are interested. I have PMed you.
      0 Not allowed!

Everyone should now have been replied to. If I have missed anyone out please let me know.
      0 Not allowed!

Please send your MNDA to my attention, we are interested.
      0 Not allowed!

Please send me a private message with your name, company name, address, phone and fax numbers if you would like me to send you a NDA.

Alternatively leave your email address in this thread and I will email you asking for these details.

The current bid is at $88,000.

Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

Please send info to:

hostcoforsale AT tekcetera.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quick update: The current high bid is $88,000. I am extending the close date of this auction until the 16th of July as several people who are interested in this are still securing provisional loan agreements etc. I may extend this further if required but would like to get this sorted out within the next 2 weeks.
      0 Not allowed!