Where can I buy money order with credit card?

Hi there,

Is there any sites that allow me to buy money order online and send it to the recipient for me?

I tried payingfast.com but it has rejected my application as it wasn't for auction purposes.

Any idea where can I get one?

Check the US Post office here: http://www.usps.com/money/welcome.ht...page=0016money

<edit>It looks like you can send money through them online, but not a money order online, and not with a cc. Sorry.</edit>

bidpay is only for auction purposes isn't it?

guess you could go to a local post office, sometimes they do issue US$ money order if you are not in the US. Or check if the receipient accepts any alternative payment source.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

Well, other than PayPal and wire transfer, they don't do any others. Wire transfer would be pain in the ass as it charges more than 20% of the total wired amount. I'm not in the US, so I hope there is some place where you can send money order using credit card.

www.westernunion.com to see if your countries are listed.

anyone know any sites where I can pay my bills online with a credit card??
    Clip and Print Free Grocery Coupons - ClipCoupons.us

If you want to pay your bills, you can look into Yahoo BillPay (I think that's the name), or sign up for online access to your Credit Card.

It will let you pay your bills online through your bank accounts or credit cards, as well as give you tons of other online-only features.
    E-mail: xie@xieish.com AIM - Xie3k

You can use bidpay for non-auction payment, at least I have in the past. I remember there beeing a comment box and I just put in there that it was for a non-auction related payment and it went through, no problem.

There was also another service like bidpay, but I just can't think of the name. It was totally non-auction oriented, more for general use. There fees were also less than bidpay's. I'll have to google, see if I can find it.

Found 2:

http://www.payingfast.com/ (---> this was the one I meant. You can only send an order of max $75 unless they verify your CC)
    http://www.payko.com/
    Last edited by Tazzman; 08-16-2003 at 12:42 PM.
    Proud member of the RIAA closed quaters combat cell !!!
    You'd better drop that CD-R before I shoot you !!!

payko is only for US / CA / UK citizen only. Doubt I can send money over via it.

payingfast, they have declined my request.

In that case, find a local Western Union office and go there to send it. They're all over the place.
    Proud member of the RIAA closed quaters combat cell !!!
    You'd better drop that CD-R before I shoot you !!!

UltraUnixNET - use bidpay (i havent read the thread entirely so I dont know if its not possible in your country)

but I know its been suggested, and it is good for buying money orders.

Like I say, you could go to your local post office or bank, they usually do have Money Order or Postal Order which you can use and they do have US$ denominated ones. The Local Post Office would usually just charge a few dollars for processing and they are as good as gold. They can then be mailed so should not be an issue there.

I understand that you are from Malaysia. Well, check with POS, the last time I checked, they do have US denominated Postal or Money Order.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

US Post Offices will ONLY accept cash or debit card (guaranteed funds) to purchase a USPS Money Order.

You can purchase a money order using a credit card via www.bidpay.com

Or you could send a www.webcertificate.com
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?