Reliable, US-based seedbox hosts?

Disclaimer: I'm new around here and didn't see a specific forum that this fit in, so I went with the general "Web Hosting" forum. If I got it wrong feel free to move this or let me know and I'll repost it to the appropriate spot.

I'm in need of a server to seed torrents from, and before I go the DIY route I figured it was worth checking whether there were any pre-configured specialized options that would serve my needs. I've done some quick Google research, but everything I'm finding looks shady and promises things like crazy speeds and unlimited bandwidth at absurdly low prices, which I assume is no more legit when it comes to seedboxes than it is with "unlimited" shared hosting accounts.

Here's a general idea of what I'm looking for:
    • A reliable, US-based provider. I intend to use this for entirely legal purposes, and want to avoid dealing with sketchy hosts trying to skirt the law.
    • Bandwidth: At least 500 GB/month for uploads, but more is better.
    • Port speed: Not particularly important as long as it's fast enough to use my available bandwidth. I'm looking to run nearly constant uploads at steady speeds, so top speed isn't a major concern.
    • Simultaneous torrents: At least 4, but more is better.
    • Access: FTP to upload and a web UI for the torrent client.
    • Budget: Flexible, but cheaper is obviously better. Is under $20/month reasonable for my minimum requirements?

Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for your help.

You might find a VPS offering that would allow that. I don't think you will find any shared hosting offers that would fit those requirements. Obviously, the "unlimited" shared hosts would simply close your account as soon as you tried doing that stuff. I also doubt there is a hosting service that specifically caters to hosting seedboxes. Look for a VPS.
    No Support Linux Hosting Bargain cPanel Hosting Experts Only
    We IGNORE the support questions, and pass the SAVINGS on to YOU!
    We also ignore questions about VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by NoSupportLinuxHostin View Post
    You might find a VPS offering that would allow that. I don't think you will find any shared hosting offers that would fit those requirements. Obviously, the "unlimited" shared hosts would simply close your account as soon as you tried doing that stuff. I also doubt there is a hosting service that specifically caters to hosting seedboxes. Look for a VPS.
    I'd agree for your requirements I'd just look into a VPS and just double-check before purchasing. Be sure the content is legal and the host is in agreement with you providing torrents on their network.

Most won't mind as long as it isn't being abused. You can likely find what you're looking for around the budget you have posted. Just a tip, don't go searching for seedbox hosts. That term almost always equates to companies trying to "skirt" the law to provide warez torrents. Just run a VPS with plenty of bandwidth/good speeds and keep it legal.
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    PeakVPN | 31 VPN Servers | 17-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ PeakVPN.Com (Coming SOON) | ASN: 3915