Talking CommunistsForKerry.com

I found this website very funny, checkount yourself

http://communistsforkerry.com/

The Secret Police is a riot!

Now that is a low blow towards Kerry. Maybe I should start kkkforbush.com and have the slogan "I'm a clansman and I hate *******, jews, and fags, but I love George Bush."

No offense to those types of people, but it would make george bush like bad

I got the idea from Head of State.
    Kerry Jones

Originally posted by Kerry Jones
    Now that is a low blow towards Kerry. Maybe I should start kkkforbush.com and have the slogan "I'm a clansman and I hate *******, jews, and fags, but I love George Bush."

No offense to those types of people, but it would make george bush like bad
    Go for it, it wouldn't say anything about George Bush that hasn't already been said right here on WHT

My god, I just got an idea! I could actually write a clansman and ask who he would endorse in the presidental race and send it to a pro Kerry group and have them air a commerical on it... checkmate!
    Kerry Jones

rofl
    that is the meanest site i have seen in a long time
    i like the kommissar finn and how he likes to keep in touch via red star radio what a crackup

EDIT...
    FORGET That..
    And um.. lol @ kerry jone's idea..

Originally posted by Kerry Jones
    Hey, man, go for it! One thing that will be lacking though is finding actual confirmation of GWB actually going along with the views of those KKK people unlike Kerry and the communist party in the 70's. But whatever floats your boat, man.

Yeah, but thats not the case. If you think about it would you want to vote for somebody that the KKK proudly supports?

I doubt Kerry supported the communism party... he didn't support the war. If I lived back then I wouldn't support the war as well, but I hate communism.
    Kerry Jones

"This datapage is optimized for 400X300 resolution on a Progress 1 monochrome monitor from the Pyongyang TV factory named after Comrade Alger Hiss. " .... LOL!!!
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

Ok so if the KKK endorses bush, it makes him bad? Only a narrow minded brain washed democrat would think that! ohh wait.....
    Kerry Jones ive only seen one other post of yours, in it you said you dislike the military, I have a hard time believing your over 17.

and Bush didnt make this site, and Id imagine he doesnt know it exsists, nor does he care about it (hard to believe liberals I know) so how did bush get brough up in this.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

This would be another FLAME thread.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog

Ahhhhhhhhh, political satire. Love it.

Red stars above his purple hearts, lol, that's one the best done political gag sites I've seen.