Transfer error - Server old to server new

I am moving some accounts of a old server to a new server. Accounts of small 1mb transfers normal, but larger accounts with 40mb for example of a bug:

Done
    Copying account package file (attempt 1).....0%.. ..17%.. ..33%.. ..48%.. ..66%.. ..84%.. ..100%.. ...Done
    Verifying tarball checksum.....Checksum Failed.. The filecopy had a problem!
    Expected Checksum [e124bb1277fcb4e3b5b9c9c8568c411c]
    Actual Checksum []
    Reattempting file copy
    Copying account package file (attempt 2).....0%.. ..15%.. ..33%.. ..51%.. ..68%.. ..86%.. ..100%.. ...Done
    Actual Checksum []
    Reattempting file copy
    Multiple copy failures, switching to verbose mode and trying one final attempt.
    (verbose) : exec: [/scripts/sshcontrol --ctl scp --authtype password --user root --host 72.232.138.162 --port 22 --direction download --srcfile /root/cpmove-delarte-split/cpmove-delarte.tar.part1 --destfile .]
    Copying account package file (attempt 3).....0%.. ..17%.. ..35%.. ..53%.. ..71%.. ..90%.. ..100%.. ...Done
    Actual Checksum []
    Transfer Error
    Unable to copy /root/cpmove-delarte-split/cpmove-delarte.tar.part1 from the remote server.

How to fix this error?

Thanks

I would suggest moving accounts manually as it's much easier.

/scripts/pkgacct delarte

After running that command, rsync/scp/wget the file to the new server and place it in the /home directory. Afterwards run

/scripts/restorepkg delarte
    VEXXHOST, Inc.
    Secure & Reliable Hosting Solutions for Developers & Enterprises
    High Performance OpenStack® Public Cloud | Cloud Servers | Web Hosting

Thanks vx|brian,

But the problem is that 246 accounts to migrate server. Much work to do one by one

The new server is with the release cpanel and the old server was with stable, updated the old server for release, leaving the two as release, but not resolved.

I need to copy 256 accounts, and is having this problem with accounts larger than 20Mb

Any idea when they will fix this problem?

You can login ssh, do the backup all accounts once. After that rsync all of them to new server and restore. When I was using cPanel, sometimes I need to do in SSH. WHM was not always working

Thanks update gate2vn