Question Best VPS Company?

I'm a current customer of DINIX and in a panic. I'm looking to jump ship soon if I'm not back online in the next 4 hours.

Can anyone recommend a truly good company that provides solid support, gigabit network, and minimal down time at a fair price. I'm interested in a Linux VPS primarily.

I don't want a cheap or small company. I need a reliable company with a great long standing reputation that I can check on at this forum.

I've searched these forums and Google for an hour. There are way to many companies to sort through and more horror stories here than good ones. I'm considering http://servint.com however I would appreciate more options.

Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,
    I'm in the exact same boat with the company I'm currently using, One Smart Company - 1osc.com
    I've been down now for 2 days and I'm also in a panic. If you come across anything you consider reliable, please let me know. I'll continue doing my research and I'll forward you anything I find.
    Good luck and you're not alone.

Seth
      0 Not allowed!

If this is considered a "Web Hosting Request" than please delete this post.

I'm in a bit of a panic and haven't had time to familiarize myself with all the etiquette.
      0 Not allowed!

I suggest you read through the actual VPS section and VPS offers. You will find alot of recommendations there as well as information that you are looking for.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

The TYPO3 end user and development community at http://typo3.org recommended DINIX and ServInt as the 2 best VPS solutions a year ago. I watched a 2 day debate before choosing DINIX. I'm combing these forums now for any dirt on ServInt.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by monster123
    I suggest you read through the actual VPS section and VPS offers. You will find alot of recommendations there as well as information that you are looking for.
    Doh! I see now. Is there a discussion area?
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sold on ServInt... the only company I've found here that I've found so far that seems spottless.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=382575
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=388801
      0 Not allowed!

Hi!
    Well..I have never tried Servint. I have tried several others..and Liquidweb is and will always be at the top of my list.

These are not small VPS's and some people cannot justify $60.00/month. Nobody has better tech support...or this has been my experience.

I have a small VPS at Steadfastnetworks and are quite pleased with it. The really outstanding feature about their VPSs is the feature that allows you to completely re-install the server. Since I am doing quite a bit of development work...this is a very nice feature to have.

Not all Virtuozzo servers have this enabled...you need to ask.

Bryon
      0 Not allowed!

I'm on servint now. And I was a dinix customer a while ago... it is much better than dinix.
      0 Not allowed!

either servint or powervps are good, read all comments here on both companies

i haven't used servint so can't comment on them, powervps is a good company with very good support from my experience.
      0 Not allowed!