Exclamation !Versatile Coder Needed ASAP

Hi everyone,

Im working on a website for a non-profit organization and am in need of someone with vast coding experience (html, javascript, php, etc) to help enhance the site I made (add some features etc). Although the work I am doing is for free, if the coder needs pay I will be more than happy to include some money for your work if you need it. Please send me an email to auriarte@comcast.net or send me an IM at thnk3d or msn at auriarte@comcast.net . Even better just reply here if necesarry. Once again your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

would it be possible to know anything about the project, it would be a great favour to us all if you were to provide details. We will know what we are dealing with then before taking up the project.
    Last edited by J.Kellett; 11-02-2004 at 12:38 PM.

Sure thing, essentially the site is already designed, coded, and up in running in a basic form. What I would like to do is work together with the coder and work on suggestions that would make the site better and more functional. Such things as a search feature, the ability for users to log in and out of the site, possibly a content management system of some sorts, and design aspects that need to be tweaked.

Thanks

Andy

Have you ever tried just using a CMS to ease your problems
    ?
    New site: www.talkutas.com