Thread: Free 1u Colo

* Free 1u Colo

Welcome all good people to another special offer by SurrenderOnline.

That’s right you read the subject correct Free 1u Collocation

All our racks are based in the GlobalCompass facility at 56 Marietta Atlanta GA.

We use only the premium multi homed feed into our racks and pass over the 100% SLA Network guarantee that is offered by GlobalCompass to all our customers.

Now to the good stuff:

Free 1u Collocation
    One (1) Power Drop
    One (1) Network Drop to our Cisco Switch
    Five (5) IP address
    Fifty (50) GB of transfer based on actual usage.
    Total :$56.00 Monthly
    $2.00 Setup ( once off )

Additional Options:
    APC Reboot Switch : $8 Monthly
    Cpanel : $55 Monthly
    IP's : $1 Each
    Bandwidth : .80c per GIG Blocks of 20 Gigs
    Or 100 Gigs for $65 or 1mbit $185

Reboots can be made 24 hours by emailing support ( Response times within 1-5 mins)

Remote hands starts at $85 per hour.
    We also have ICQ, MSN, LIVE CHAT, AOL if you have any questions or requests for reboots.

Please use the following link to order :
    https://www.surrenderonline.com/modernbill/order/

You will be contacted after you place your order for further details and shipping instructions.

We provide a large range of hardware on site at affordable prices if anything goes wrong that we can replace.

Please note: We supply the network cable for you...

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me phillip@surrenderonline.com or sales@surrenderonline.com

Our website is www.surrenderonline.com our collocation options are not yet available but we are already collocating a few medium hosts that are common in WHT.

Kind regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Not exactly free is it - cos i have to pay for other stuff.

I want to install something in 1u completely free without bandwidth or power or anything - is this ok ?

It's like those McDonalds coupons you get that say "FREE BIG MAC SAMMICH!". When you go to redeem the McD goodness though, you find out that you have to buy fries and a drink first to get it.

Very few things in this world are "free".

Still, it seems like a pretty good deal!

Originally posted by wubwob
    Not exactly free is it - cos i have to pay for other stuff.

I want to install something in 1u completely free without bandwidth or power or anything - is this ok ?
    Watering Can Internet Services
    info@wateringcan.ca
    http://wateringcan.ca

Hello,

Well you do get 1u COLO for free. The normal charge is between 25$ -35 depends on what provider you use in globalcompass.

All 1u servers must be used or we will charge a storage fee. Better leave the server under your bed or something wubwob
    if its going to do nothing.

\Col`lo*ca"tion\, n. [L. collocatio.] The act of placing; the state of being placed with something else; disposition in place; arrangement.

wateringcan we believe its a good deal too. And to the people that contact me via email, this deal can not be offered to current customers.

Regards
    Phillip
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

it isnt free- this is mis-advertising.

You have put FREE - only to get people in to view your add - because it isnt FREE space is it - you have to pay for bandwidth etc..etc.. - no doubt you make your moneyback there - so its not actually FREE is it.

wubwob - Yes, the rackspace is free. If the following normally costs $56 monthly:
    One (1) Power Drop
    One (1) Network Drop to our Cisco Switch
    Five (5) IP address
    Fifty (50) GB of transfer based on actual usage.
    ... and they normally charge $25-30/U on top of that, then the rackspace is free. Let's be civil, and not trash this ad. I can give out free CPanel as a deal, but you can't get it unless you get the server, which I make money off. Think about it that way...

- Matt

Hello wubwob,

If you take a look at pricing for services at GlobalCompass and a few other providers that use them you will realise that this is a very good deal and that the rackspace is free.

This is a saving of over $55 for someone that has always wanted to colo in GlobalCompass.

Our ad is not misleading as we are offering free 1u colo. I did not add free bandwidth, free ips, free power drops and network port.

Thanks Matt for your understanding i thought it was very straight forward but obviously not for some. Maybe inexperience with colo pricing etc.

Thanks for the person who sighed up

All Power drops are APC UNITS for remote reboots also limited time only.

Regards
    Phillip

it isnt free- this is mis-advertising.
    Colo-space and bandwidth are 2 different things. the subject clearly reads "free 1u colo", and not "free 1u colo and bandwidth". This seemed quite clear to me, and also seems like a good deal!