[ VOLUMEDRIVE ] VPS SLOW SUPPORT!

Hello community !

i´ve ordered a VPS from volumedrive.com!

the VPS is cheap, and i got many good feedbacks about the accomplishment . But i asked them 2-3 days ago and they didnt respond. it was a very simple question. i asked where they send me the details for my VPS ( ID and pass ), to the paypal email or the 2nd email. NO RESPOND! I HAVE TO SAY ITS A VERY SLOW SUPPORT!

now i want to know, when is my setup finished, when can i acces my VPS? i really need it ....

Can you please post there, VolumeDrive?
      0 Not allowed!

If you do a simple search here, VolumeDrive and slow response times, is not a new topic. There have been many people commenting about the support times.

I am not now, or never was, a customer of VD.

You should do your homework on any provider, to make sure they fit your specific hosting needs, before going into contract with them.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by portalgod View Post

You should do your homework on any provider, to make sure they fit your specific hosting needs, before going into contract with them.
    Completely agree, read more threads about them, they reply to e-mails they sit fit.
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"
      0 Not allowed!

I ordered a dedicated server Sunday and am waiting for a hard drive shipment to come in to be online. Just took around 2-3 days to find out why it was taking so long. Also think they are vampires (no joke) as they always reply in the hours of 11PM-3AM. They are suppose to be located in Scranton, PA.
      0 Not allowed!

thanks mates , how to contaxct them on this website?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MySexyHumps View Post
    thanks mates , how to contaxct them on this website?
    send an email to info@volumedrive.com . They leave their inbox full because of the recent offer they had.
      0 Not allowed!

as i said, they dont answer
      0 Not allowed!

WHT isn't a support site for provider issues. Use all of the provider specific resources available to you in contacting them.
      0 Not allowed!

WHT isn't a support site for provider issues. Use all of the provider specific resources available to you in contacting them.
    While I most certainly agree with you, WHT has a way of bringing people "out of hiding", so to speak, and address customer concerns. This is, in part, why I appreciate this site so much.
      0 Not allowed!

What would that be when there is only e-mail that is not getting answered?
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"
      0 Not allowed!

I have no idea. As I said, I'm not a customer.

I do agree with jaypeesmith, though. Posting on WHT does have a habit of turning up shells where providers are hiding, so I understand why this thread exists. Fundamentally, however, you shouldn't post here for that reason.

Like I said though, people really should at a minimum do a simple google search before selecting a provider. Pop the words "volumedrive support" into google and see what comes up as the very first responses. We don't need multiple threads all identifying the same underlying support response issue.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

You can get support at info@volumedrive.com. They answer the tickets that I have sent pretty fast.
      0 Not allowed!

how do i get the order ID?

i bought the VPS, so i got the payment transaction ID, but i also need the order ID? how can i get it
      0 Not allowed!

how do i get the order ID?

i bought the VPS, so i got the payment transaction ID, but i also need the order ID? how can i get it
    It will be sent a few hours after the purchase.
      0 Not allowed!

Its normal for them to deploy the server 2-3 days after the order.
    You can email them to update your order.
    This is my 3rd month with them as I dont use much or their support so I stayed.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by blarehead View Post
    Its normal for them to deploy the server 2-3 days after the order.
    You can email them to update your order.
    This is my 3rd month with them as I dont use much or their support so I stayed.
    Let's get real on the "2-3" days.

Was it a weekend? Many web hosts do not do deployments on weekends.

Did you order at 10PM at night and count that as day 1?

Are these actual BUSINESS hours?

Don't get me wrong here. I have no love on VD and have used them in the past. Their support and what not was always slow as hell. But in all fairness, these "2-3 day" gripes are often placed on weekend, or after hours. Unless there is maintenance or something else going on.
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | 1500 CLASS-A/B/C | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING
    RESIDENTIAL IPS | 10G UNMETERED | IPV4 SOLUTION PROVIDER SINCE 2008
      0 Not allowed!

finally i received my VPS
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
    Let's get real on the "2-3" days.

Was it a weekend? Many web hosts do not do deployments on weekends.

Did you order at 10PM at night and count that as day 1?

Are these actual BUSINESS hours?

Don't get me wrong here. I have no love on VD and have used them in the past. Their support and what not was always slow as hell. But in all fairness, these "2-3 day" gripes are often placed on weekend, or after hours. Unless there is maintenance or something else going on.
    It was not weekend, the lag might been caused by run out stocks. I got the server details more than 72 hrs after I ordered. As i have noticed most thread here for VD is about this same issue. But it is worth the wait, the pricing and server spec is unbeatable.

Nice, enjoy your vd vps :-)
      0 Not allowed!

Good to hear.

We can now take a rest :-)

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx
      0 Not allowed!