is ezzi.net down ?

Is ezzi.net down ?

I can't reach my servers.
    Tried to contact ezzi.net but no answer on the phone and live help is closed.

yeah, same here.
    been down for 10 mins now.

Their trouble ticket submission system doesn't work either. I am getting 404 when trying to submit a traceroute or a support ticket.

Down here as well.

LiveHelp was open when I first noticed the outtage but has closed since I opened the livechat request window..

grrr

My server has been down 30minutes now and Ezzi's own support ticket system and network problems forms do not work nor do they pickup the phone anyone know any other way to contact them? Or know any info about this issue?

when I ping I get a
    Reply from 216.128.87.1: Destination host unreachable.

message????

<Removed email notification to fix thread>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 10-03-2003 at 11:31 PM.

ezzi down.

[Sorry, wasnt able to reply to original thread]

https://www.ezzi.net/customercare/network.htm

October 3, 2003 (11:00 PM EST)

CORE Routing issues have been discovered on the network. Issue may be DoS related - but this is not certain. We are working to isolate the problem.

Seems to be coming back up now.

Yep the one box we have there came back up about 5 minutes or so ago. Just as the tech came into live chat ping started responding. They seemed really surprised when i said "nope cant help me now, the box just came back" heh

Sad thing is we're 3 days into the month and they are at 95.455% uptime already

Originally posted by eBoundary
    Sad thing is we're 3 days into the month and they are at 95.455% uptime already
    Just remember it could always be worse. What if you were saying "Sad thing is we're 30 days into the month and they are at 95.455% uptime already"?

um, i know its late and all, but 30 days into the month and having 95.455% is not exactly bad, they would have maybe 1 day left and they'd meet their SLA. At this rate any outage is going to drop them under their 99.5% and they have 28 days to go in this month.