Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Billing Problem with Theplanet

Hello to all my complaining against theplanet apparently to collect are very good but then you must verify that you leave your card so you make a lio having prepaid card are those that are charged across your bank, the thing that I cancelled the account I am the cancelled without giving me a lot of time and explanation is not fair levied money and then abuse the trust that this company to purchase a dedicated server.

IN SUCH Case thought that if committed a crime because they have demonstrated quite the opposite for being crooks and without any service charge, how I wonder where this money goes ($ 400)?.

Your first couple of sentences were a little hard to follow. Could you rephrase it?

I cannot understand anything you said.

That made absolutely no sense to me at all. It was like random words strung together to make a really, really long sentence.

you should think about using some better translations try this site
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Thumbs down

Hello to all I complain apparently against theplanet to receive are very good but soon they leave to you that you must verify your card etc,te make lio have card prepayment are those that load atravez of your bank,la thing that cancelled the account to me, me cancelled without giving it long time to explanations and he is not right that receive a money and soon abuse which they confian in that company to buy a dedicated servant. IN SUCH Case if they thought that cometia a crime because they have demonstrated all the opposite to be swindlers and to receive without giving ningun service, I wonder myself where that money goes ($400).

That wasn't any better, we have no way to understand what you are saying, maybe that's part of your issue with them, they can't understand what you want/need/are asking of them.

I'm guessing that he canceled without giving the proper notice or no notice at all and is upset that he was billed again. Just speculation....

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Charged for the rental of a dedicated server but never gave me the service

What I got from it:
    He has a case against the planet. He had to verify his credit card information, they somehow canceled his account before he could explain his bank information, but they still got his money which is wrong ($400)?

And that's all I got...

I use a prepaid tarjet credit, but I asked for verification.

I could not give because it is not like a credit card, and told me simply cancelled the account

Quote Originally Posted by gunsperu View Post
    I use a prepaid tarjet credit, but I asked for verification.

I could not give because it is not like a credit card, and told me simply cancelled the account
    Than how do you know they charged you? I don't think they can charge you without verification.

But I cancelled the account charging 400 dollars.

It is not fair to do it just to get a prepaid card.

If they did.
    Load the card with 400 dollars and now there is nothing.

Kevin Hazzard should be jumping in at any moment to "save the day" just wait, he'll be here. He's TP's "fix it boy" just wait for him, or try and contact him.

Still a bit confused, you are saying they charged you $400 but you never got your server. If this is so, then call, email, get on live chat, do whatever you have to, to get your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by EastDallas View Post
    Kevin Hazzard should be jumping in at any moment to "save the day" just wait, he'll be here. He's TP's "fix it boy" just wait for him, or try and contact him.

Still a bit confused, you are saying they charged you $400 but you never got your server. If this is so, then call, email, get on live chat, do whatever you have to, to get your money back.
    If they did indeed charged him, than it may take a few days for his money to become available again if they refunded him.

Quote Originally Posted by daejuanj View Post
    If they did indeed charged him, than it may take a few days for his money to become available again if they refunded him.
    That's correct. It can take up to 7 days or sometimes more for a pre-auth to expire.
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | DDOS Protected | Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters

I would guess his issue has to do with comminucation.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

So guy from Peru what's the status of this?

Did Theplanet refund you already?

Boa sorte amigo!

Post in your native languange. Then hope somebody can translate it better
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave View Post
    Post in your native languange. Then hope somebody can translate it better
    Ahh hemmm...

Quote Originally Posted by rules
    All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
    Although at this point, it might be easier.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by EastDallas View Post

I'm not sure if I should be offended by having a reputation of being a fix-it boy or "saving the day," but if I didn't sense palpable cynicism, I know I'd be honored... The misspelling of my name, however, is inexcusable.

Regarding the billing issue at hand, I'm still a little hazy on the details given the language barrier, so gunsperu, I've sent you a PM to get the additional details. Given the forum rules about posting languages, if you'd like to reply to that PM with an untranslated message, I can find someone around the office here to translate it.
    Kevin Hazard
    Director, Digital Content
    SoftLayer, an IBM Companyhttp://twitter.com/softlayer

I am getting that he bought a server with a prepaid debt card. The Planet must require him to verify the identity and card. He never did in time and The Planet canceled his account.

My advice (if you can translate this correctly) is to give it a full week and see what they do. Chances are they will credit your account back. Some companies require to verify the identity of yourself before setup along with billing you. They billed you for your sign up to make sure it was a real card and account, you didn't verify so they will most likely credit you back soon.
    Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    Ahh hemmm...

Although at this point, it might be easier.

Sirius
    In that case, I vote this thread to be deleted. He can't post in any other language but English, for the hope that somebody else may be able to help him, and his English is not helping anybody

toss/close the thread?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave View Post
    In that case, I vote this thread to be deleted. He can't post in any other language but English, for the hope that somebody else may be able to help him, and his English is not helping anybody

toss/close the thread?

WHT is on the internet and you have to be FLEXIBLE.

I know some americans would love a law to ban all other languages and cultures but you have to respect other and others culture.

The "gunsperu" is trying he used the translater our tried to speak/write in english witch I bet it's not hes primary language.

I see no reason for deleting our closing his thread before hes problem is fixed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast