Smile (((Times UP))) OH baby my boyfriend need hosting! OH baby my girlfriend need hosting!

Both of you have come to the right place ~~

We have been operating since 2001! We are highly skilled and have good knowledge on how to operate our web servers. We use our home-made products and ensure any problems can be repaired immidately without having to consult and rely on any 3rd party software developers. We have friendly, knowledgable support and also have a lively helping community for you when you encounter any problems using any parts of our web site or your hosting account! Unlike other hosting companies, we provide you weekly backup to ensure your valuable data is always saved and kept in a safe place in case when there is a disaster hardware failure. For sure your web site has a home here!

:::: Special ::::
    We are still running a special promo " BUY 1 GET 1 FREE " ~

You buy a plan, your boyfriend can get the same plan for free!
    You buy a plan, your girlfriend can get the same plan for free!

:::: Billing ::::
    We will not accepting credit cards via 2checkout.com in a few week times because they will be performing a system upgrade, so we decide to take the order page down during the system upgrade to reduce any billing error. We always accept paypal and you will be able via paypal during the upgrade process ~

Try us out today and you won't regret it!
    If you aren't fully satisfied with our service within the first 10 days of service, we may refund all your hosting fees, no question asked!

And finally our web site is: http://www.yupapa.com
    Our lively community BBS: http://www.talktalkforum.com

Please consider us!

Smile

I forgot to add that we now have dedicated IP addresses available on different c-block than your shared IP if you required that ~ Assuming you have an account, you can switch between using a static IP or dedicated IP for your domain names ~

You have to fill out a justification form in order to purchase a static IP ~