Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little kids

* little kids

Any fortunate enough to live next to a bunch of bitches (read: stupid high school kids)? Not all high school kids are bad, most aren't, but...AHHHH

Some stupid little high school kid had a party two houses down from mine and it just so happens that my spoiler got ripped off my Jetta (no it isn't a gansta vehicle, it was all stock) and it's $800 worth of damage!

Does anyone know what kind of action I can take? I think I'll call the parents "Hello Mr. and Mrs. ...... do you know what your son had while you were gone? And did a mention...." - can they be held responsible? Probably not but I though I'd ask just in case anyone had a similar experience.

Should of called the cops when I strolled on home from Starbucks at 8....DAMN KIDS!

I don't believe you can hold them responsible, unless it was their kid, and you can prove it.

But, you should call them and inform them.

Uhh, ya don't have insurance?
    www.neo-tech.us

- Computer Sales/Repair/Networking
    - Web Design/Web Hosting

Originally posted by JTY
    I don't believe you can hold them responsible, unless it was their kid, and you can prove it.

But, you should call them and inform them.
    That is what I figured. Maybe they'll make him pay for it, hehe, that'd be cool.

Oh well, atleast my deductible is only $100. Just went and bought a shinny new alarm system today--I hope they do it again, I'll GET em!

Insurance??

Pay the $800.00 in cold cash
    Orlando Magic--> 05-06 CHAMPS

Originally posted by Lirath
    Uhh, ya don't have insurance?
    Uhh, kinda besides the point.

Yes I do have it and I will only have to pay $100. But just because I have insurance doesn't mean I don't want to hold the people that did it responsible...imagine if the police took that aproach:

Police "Someone burned ya datacenter down boy, is that right?"
    "Yes sir, that is correct."
    Police "Well ya got ya self some insurance?"
    "Yes I do."
    Police "Well they'll take care of it boy, we gotta get back to the bar."

lol

Brandonk, next time s/he has a party...

Print out ads of your hosting company and put it on all their cars. Also put, "I know what you did at the last party"... Okay bad joke. hehe.

Buy new "thugged out" spoilers

Originally posted by sHosts
    Print out ads of your hosting company and put it on all their cars. Also put, "I know what you did at the last party"... Okay bad joke. hehe.
    hehe....I'll print up parking tickets!

Grab an H&K MP5 and slowly drive by their house

Or you could join them at the party. That way, if someone says "hey I'm going to go skank that spoiler off that nice jetta over there" you would be able to catch them.

how old are they?

if you just bust in and scare the **** out of them swinging a spoiler about your head, they would probably get the point.

or just steal their booze.

Originally posted by WoodShedd
    how old are they?

if you just bust in and scare the **** out of them swinging a spoiler about your head, they would probably get the point.
    I assume high school.

They kept the spoiler, so unless I order an extra one (part is $632) that plan won't work.

No... don't steal the booze. If you do that your house will end up spray painted and the car will be gone. If you screw with us teenagers, we do something even worse.

Brandonk, go to your local junkyard and get an old spoiler from some other car.. They will still get the point

Brandonk, go to your local junkyard and get an old spoiler from some other car.. They will still get the point
    I'll paint it pink and glue it onto their Jeep.

Brandonk,

EVEN BETTER IDEA:

Next time, keep the brand new jetta w/ new spoiler parked RIGHT nearby the party area..Just on purpose. Next what you do is setup a hidden camera in the rear of the car and one from your house pointing to the car. CAUGHT RED HANDED. It is like those videos you see on tv where the kids go out vandalizing a neighborhood and tape it..And they are stupid enough to tape it and end up serving the time

Just set it up so that you can have PROOF of them doing it and get it so that it will be able to take a clear shot of their face. Did you check fingerprints... It probably washed off by now but you never know

This is the funnest WHT post in a long time.. Evil ways of scheming...

Not only have video recording but also maybe if you have a friend who is a cop just call him over in his private car and get him to spend the day over... Next, have some CRAZY glue or something sticky/nasty on the spoiler. When they touch it, ouch=)

Brandonk,

EVEN BETTER IDEA:

Next time, keep the brand new jetta w/ new spoiler parked RIGHT nearby the party area..Just on purpose. Next what you do is setup a hidden camera in the rear of the car and one from your house pointing to the car. CAUGHT RED HANDED. It is like those videos you see on tv where the kids go out vandalizing a neighborhood and tape it..And they are stupid enough to tape it and end up serving the time

Just set it up so that you can have PROOF of them doing it and get it so that it will be able to take a clear shot of their face. Did you check fingerprints... It probably washed off by now but you never know
    There were fingerprints all over it. My car is black and I haven't washed it for a few days so I saw their prints right through the black. When I filed the police report though they did it over the phone...

If they do it again my brand new car alarm will go off

I remember the time some kids tried to steal my golf cart! Damn that was funny...they parked on my street, I went down and grabbed the license plate, police went to their parents...lol one kid got a DUI.

Originally posted by inogenius
    No... don't steal the booze. If you do that your house will end up spray painted and the car will be gone. If you screw with us teenagers, we do something even worse.
    I was a teenager not that long ago...I can be just as evil.

My final plan:

Call the kid up and say "Hey guess what, tell me who stole the spoiler or I am going to tell your parents about your little party"

that should get him... if not I'll just tell the parents and continue to laugh about it...

BUT if those little bitches come back, my perimeter alarm system will say "Please step away from the vehicle!"

All I can say is get yourself some paintball guns and invite your friends over for a campout

Originally posted by brandonk

BUT if those little bitches come back, my perimeter alarm system will say "Please step away from the vehicle!"
    Watch out, they might have been the one to install it. If it was me, I would have had the car dusted for prints, confronted both those kids and parents.

And if they try to do it again, shoot them. Perfectly legal, esp at night, (in Texas anyway).

i bet the person who stole it was just jealous because you drive a jetta, and he drives a civic or something.

Grab a nightvision camera off ebay for $50-100 and set it up and catch them in the act..

Originally posted by Neo3Net
    All I can say is get yourself some paintball guns and invite your friends over for a campout
    Do that and I will be right over to join ya!

lol, this is a great thread...sorry to hear about your car though

I'd defintely set it up in the street with a camera at it. Most likely they'll mess with it and you'll have proof of it
    Matt Kaufman
    mkaufman@techboost.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast