Whole new design

i am going to be starting an advice website everything from scratch so i'm going to need someone to design the layout and website. along with the graphics. I can give a few ideas here for what i want

I want a members login box to be on the front page so people can login to the website

The website will be simple in design but look very professional.

I haven't decided how exactly im going to run the site i own a few servers so any ideas would be helpful

I am also offering money to the designer but i would like to get more input first in what you guys might suggest.

it will be based for the ages of 17 to 30 in the areas of general help such as relationship problems, life problems , What do i want in live problems and such like that.

I will be the person that gives advice for now until the site gets a little bigger then i would let a few other people be allowed to respond to advice and people can either sign up and ask for help or post anonomously.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Web Designer / Developer

Greeting!

Indyaportal is a professional web design company offers a wide range of services including professional web site design, web development, ecommerce, internet marketing, web site promotion services and corporate identity package for small to medium business clients and throughout the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    View Our Complete Portfolio :

www.indyaportal.com/webdesign_portfolio.htm
    Sales Email :
    sales@indyaportal.com
    Live Help :

Yahoo : indyaportal@yahoo.com
    Gmail : indyaportal@gmail.com
    Hotmail : indyaportal@hotmail.com

We looking long term relationship with you.

Thank You,
    Sales Team,
    indyaportal.com

I'm Johnny, marketing staff from VinaCreative.com service. Our company is located in Portland, OR-USA. We're interested to handle of this project from you. Please send us an email with your details in order for us to estimate your quote or any further discussion.

Thank you.
    Johnny
    Contact us: info@vinacreative.com
    Company Site: www.vinacreative.com

Hey I'm Basho from eDIGITS CO. We will be more then happy to cooperate with u on ur site but for us to be able to give u pricing and design ideas we first have to know the budget ur looking to spend and more ideas about ur site. please PM me the info requested and hopefully we can start working on ur site a.s.a.p
    thank you and waiting to hear from u soon.

Windaria,

Innovative Media Design is a customer focused, media marketing company. What we offer is a custom solution tailored to your needs. Everything we do is specific to your business or project and completely unique.

Please feel free to email me at patrick@yourinnovative.com!