GoDaddy - Multiple sites on one hosting account

I have bought 5 domains from GoDaddy, they are all the same except one is .com, one is .net etc etc.

I have bough Premium Hosting from Godaddy aswell.

How can I separate the work I do on one domain from the other?

I want to setup vBulletin on the .net but in my GoDaddy control panel it says in the top right:-

Logged in as: myusername
    Domain Name: blah.com

How do I change the blah.com into the blah.net? So I can work on that?

Thanks!
    Sig free forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Swerve1000 View Post
    I have bought 5 domains from GoDaddy, they are all the same except one is .com, one is .net etc etc.

I have bough Premium Hosting from Godaddy aswell.

How can I separate the work I do on one domain from the other?

I want to setup vBulletin on the .net but in my GoDaddy control panel it says in the top right:-

Logged in as: myusername
    Domain Name: blah.com

How do I change the blah.com into the blah.net? So I can work on that?

Thanks!
    I do believe you should be contacting Godaddy about this, as that is a question for them not the forums here. If you get no where with the tech support from Godaddy, then its time to find a new host.

Lane

Thanks but there help was poor.

Can anyone offer me some advice at all? Does the domain name shown in the top right signify what domain you are working with?

Thanks.
    Sig free forever.

Can anyone offer me some advice at all? Does the domain name shown in the top right signify what domain you are working with?

Thanks.
    I don't want to be the one to say this, but I gave up on GoDaddy last year. In any case, if the online help doesn't assist you here, call them on the phone and insist they guide you through the process. In my case, I had separate accounts for each domain, so I never ran into this dilemma.
    Best,
    Captain Marvel
    Host/Executive Producer, The Paracast, www.theparacast.com
    I do not represent the hosting industry!

Thanks.
    No, it's have nothing to do with what you do on the hosting account.

To setup several domains on one hosting account, you have to start with your Hosting Account List and open the control panel (on the main domain).

Under settings you will find Domain Management, and there you can add so many domains you like to your main hosting account.
    You have to type in a hosting path if you don't have plans to point all the domains to the same website.

After you have added the domains and the setup time is over, you hve to go to metropolis (by content).
    You have to find the application you want to install, and the press install. You can then choose what domain you want the application to be installed on.

It's important that you have created a new directory when you added the domain in Domain Management...
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)