Regular plan or reseller plan?

Hi all,

I am new here. I just want to look for a webhost for my ecommerce site. I just wonder if I should go with a regular plan or should i go with the reseller plan? Is the reseller plan more complicated or has anything disadvantage or advantage I should aware of?
    I am not planinng to resell the plan to anyone.

The reseller plan looks much better with more spaces, bandwidth and more control. Is there any catch that I don't know about?

Thanks all

Well really if your hosting 1 site only a reseller is useless. You may get better space and bw with some but often the price will be higher being a reseller.

Reseller vs. Virtual

If you only plan on using it for a few sites then a virtual account would be your best solution, there are many deals out there. A reseller account will just be more options than you ever need, IMO.
    Reseller-Network.Com
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*

I just want to look for a webhost for my ecommerce site. I just wonder if I should go with a regular plan or should i go with the reseller plan? Is the reseller plan more complicated or has anything disadvantage or advantage I should aware of?
    Evaluate your requirement for the E-commerce site, look around for the web host providers, Compare them and then Decide.

It really does'nt matter if you go in for a reseller plan or a single user plan, just remember "Quality is never Cheap" & Yes, nothing is complicated, it's a matter of time that you will start enjoying it, Its a whole new learning experience in a reseller plan

Enjoy
    Neutral Web.com
    http://www.neutralweb.com - Host Multiple Domains for the price of ONE.
    http://forum.neutralweb.com - Our customers are talking about us.
    Power your website with DUAL P4 2.4 GHZ XEON Servers.

In nutshell, unless you plan on more than one website, a reseller plan doesn't hold any advantages for you over a 'regular' plan.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

if you just have one domain, get a share hosting. No need for reseller.
    ◊ James | sales@vnpixel.com |
    ◊ aim: vnpixel • msn: support@vnpixel.com • yahoo: vn_pixel
    ◊ http://www.vnpixel.com

reseller plans do have alot more features like creating pakages but if you are not going to sell them theres no advantage over a normal account

In my view a shared hosting will only suit you....

Since when your clear that you donot want to resell the space its highly needless to go for Reseller plan.....