Thread: Sex review?

:wavy: Well I am working on a page for Web Definity. Well I was hoping to go with this layout tell me what you think of th first page. THis is not a joke. http://1800spankme.org Its a funny name but i want to get alot of traffic to my site. I mean lots of traffic may mean more opps. for biz. Is this a bad way. I mean i will still have the other name but, this as a second.
    I am hopping i get alot ot ppl here with the subject line Sex Review.
    Chris
    Chris
      0 Not allowed!

Talking Well you certainly got my attention...

Though I must admit : Chris, a nice guy, talking about 'sex' in a web hosting forum??? Yikes!

The name is dead funny and will get a lot of users curious, but I highly recommend keeping 'webdefinity.com' or similar pointed as the 'main' domain name for the site. (so something like '1800spankme.org - AKA webdefinity' et. al.)
    I know quite a few users won't make the connection that there is no connection between the name and the hosting company.

That said, the layout so far looks good! Very nice color theme and navigation is quite simple and fine. Complaint : leave the counter out. It's virtually useless on a web hosting site!

The only other real complaint I would have is that the 'heartbeat' jag down the bottom looks rather pixelated on my monitor. It needs to be smoother.

And next time when you ask for a 'second' re-iteration (or review), can you wack in some sort of banner so that we get a slightly better idea? First time it's OK if it's left out, but the banner gives us more to work with in the future.

Good work!

0 Not allowed!

Smile

You got my attention.
      0 Not allowed!

Wink BC

Me a nice guy? Thanks. What do you mean another review. I only got that 1800 thing bcuz i got it free from domain zero. I mean for a whole year you get a domain and all u do is sign up for a 15 offers. You pay nothing. I got that name b/c me and my dad had this joke and i wanted to see if the domain zero was any good. I do love the name Web Definity. I will give that name up at any time, but i surely thank you for your compliments, and even more you complaints. i have aken out the counter, i am looking into the jag. I hope to be fully operation before i go public. You can not offer quality when your site is not even up. Thanks BC.Glad i got somebody's attention
    Chris
      0 Not allowed!

1800spankme

It gets my attention enough to read your post
    affordablecolo.com carrier grade colocation at a affordable price!
    Charles Baker - Company Operations
    1-866-316-HOST
      0 Not allowed!

Wink Chris, just to clarify..

What I meant was, if you wanted another review before your site went live, to include a site banner/logo of some sort. That's all
      0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb BC, The Light Bulb Just Turned On

I am thinking of a logo/banner. But I have no idea what to start with. I was hoping someone would give me a little inspiration and i would build on that. But sometimes it is there and you just dont know it. thanks.

Chris
    Chris
      0 Not allowed!

bb Guest

that looks familiar

Isnt your 'design' a free website template from Echo Web?

http://www.echodev.com/templates/site/index.shtml
      0 Not allowed!

Red face Where's your URL?

Where's your URL? I just get a page from enom.com saying that your site isnt avilable when I try to access your 1800... website.
    And the topic got me post this.

TheWingThing.
      0 Not allowed!