Request for 2CO rep @ WHT

Hello TomD,

I am not sure if I missed your presence here before, but I was happy to see your participation in WHT forums.

I am a very big fan of these great forums......I generally get all my answers from great people here all the time on so many different issues.

As many people use 2CO (or in our case all the integration with 2CO done, and will use soon), it will be quite helpful if you can come to WHT forums to answers members' questions on a regular basis.

I think many of us feel that need.

Suggestions: * Can you make a list of: 1. Freely available 2CO compatible payment scripts, 2. 2CO compatible Affiliate Systems etc. and include a link to that in your signature if possible.

** Display the 2CO vendor toll free vendor helpline number in your signature also.

Thanks.

Rick Kumar
      0 Not allowed!

2Checkout has their own forums. What is wrong with using theirs? TomD is Wadsworth so you would be dealing with the exact same person in addition to the fact that not all 2CO users are WHT visitors. Those other users may have the exact same questions and issues and will look to the established 2CO forums as they should.

This is not a vendor support forum.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!