Question Anybody know of a good mac hosting reseller???(w/ decent pricing)

im' looking for a good mac host reseller or dedicated anybody know??

i'd like to offer several flavors. . . yum!
    "There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."

try hostsolutions.com or macdock.com

one thing you have to keep in mind is tha apple hardware costs more than a homebrewed system running redhat. Outside WHT, I'd say the companies I mentioned above have realistic prices... but at WHT, we all have different standards....

peace out!

let me know if you get a dedicated.. I'd love a mac reseller
    Coming soon.

I used to have an old Mac setup as a server when I was tinkering around, but I didn't realize what it would be worth to actually consider Mac hosting. At current Mac hosting prices, I should colo my G4 and lease out the space on it. I could have my Mac paid off in no time.

set it back up!!!

Originally posted by Alex042
    I used to have an old Mac setup as a server when I was tinkering around, but I didn't realize what it would be worth to actually consider Mac hosting. At current Mac hosting prices, I should colo my G4 and lease out the space on it. I could have my Mac paid off in no time.
    set it back up, offer it cheaper i bet alot of us would come back from the dark side of the force!

i have like ten g4's lying around but no data center experience. . . hhmmmnn

ten g4's lying around? wanna get rid of one?

btw, 970's on monday!
    Coming soon.

970"s ??????

g5's.. check www.spymac.com! well, if you're interested of course
    Coming soon.

set it back up, offer it cheaper i bet alot of us would come back from the dark side of the force!
    I dunno.. that mean's I might have to give up personal use of my G4. What would I use to check my email without my mac? Afterall, I wouldn't want a Windows email virus to wreck havok just because I open it on a Windows PC.
    ten g4's lying around? wanna get rid of one?
    Like he said.

Where can I colo my G4 once I get one of the new machines?!

You may want to check out www.haun.net They use all macintosh servers, and offer co location and rent out machines. So far, i think they have been pretty good, and no down time! Their support has a good turnaround time, and their prices are great for the amount of bandwidth you get.

Originally posted by slangjr
    You may want to check out www.haun.net They use all macintosh servers, and offer co location and rent out machines. So far, i think they have been pretty good, and no down time! Their support has a good turnaround time, and their prices are great for the amount of bandwidth you get.
    thanks for the link, looks promising once there site is back up.