Thread: Vista Key?

Exclamation Vista Key?

Anyone know where I can get a KEY to run Vista, I tried to get one yesterday and was a day too late?

Should have got one in your email.. Thats funny i downloaded my copy of vista 2 days before it closed, lucky eh. Now need a DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cifra-Jay
    Should have got one in your email.. Thats funny i downloaded my copy of vista 2 days before it closed, lucky eh. Now need a DVD.
    I never signed up, I was going to yesterday. Where can I get a KEY, I only have to download one copy?

You have to get them from Microsoft when you sign up for Beta 2. You can run Vista for 14 days before you are required to activate.

Beta testing closed, no way to get a key, unless someone is willing to let you use theirs. You can install on 10 computers once you have the key. (MS email: You may install Beta 2 on up to 10 PCs using the same Product Key.)

This is the Microsoft site:

Thank you for your interest in Windows Vista. The Customer Preview Program is now closed. We have reached our program capacity and no new orders are being accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience.

For registered customers who have received a Product Key the download sites will remain open until Friday, July 14.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

bummer i was eventually gonna run it on may laptop
    << Please see the Rules page for signature restrictions. >>

I have a legit key, anyone got a link to dl the .iso?

Quote Originally Posted by SNC-Zach
    I have a legit key, anyone got a link to dl the .iso?
    Legal to download until 14 July 2006. Best to burn on a CD, just in case you have to format.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!