please, help me choose asp.net hosting

Hi there,

I'm looking for ASP.NET MS SQL shared hosting provider, also with PHP support that would offer good value for money ratio.

I have 4 major candidates so far:

IX web hosting
    easyCGI
    Lunarpages
    Host Done

Any experience with them? I'm open to new proposals as well.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

wolf4jc

What are your disk space & bandwidth requirements? What is your budget? Did you checked the offers section?
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Make sure you read reviews in regards to all the hosts you listed. Many of those hosts don't even offer ASP or MS SQL.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Tell us what your budget and specs are and we can tell you if they are resonable or just plain silly.

We can then tell you to take a look at the offers forum, and thats about all we can tell you..

They provide money back guarantee, you could just try and choose which one is best for you.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Windows Web hosting information and resources.

RSNET-John, what do you mean they don't offer ASP/MS SQL - that is exactly why I even mentioned them - all of them offer the above

I'm not exactly sure what my needs might be in the near future that's why I'm trying to find a solution that will suffice for growing needs. I tried to compare those companies that offer the features I need, give most disk space, bandwith, options, etc. I was wondering if anyone has experience with them, but it looks like I'm getting opinions of hosting companies

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolf4jc View Post
    Hi there,

I'm looking for ASP.NET MS SQL shared hosting provider, also with PHP support that would offer good value for money ratio.

I have 4 major candidates so far:

IX web hosting
    easyCGI
    Lunarpages
    Host Done

Any experience with them? I'm open to new proposals as well.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

wolf4jc
    As an ASP.NET web developer, I used Discountasp.net for my asp.net shared hosting. I have been using them for many years and I think they offer a great server to feature to money ratio. It also helps that they focus on ASP.NET technology.

I didn't realize IX started offerring Windows based plans recently. Try reading some reviews on each of the ones you picked, your list will most likely change dramatically .
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

IX and lunar pages are good i have experiences on those. You can check godaddy also

Quote Originally Posted by iration View Post
    As an ASP.NET web developer, I used Discountasp.net for my asp.net shared hosting. I have been using them for many years and I think they offer a great server to feature to money ratio. It also helps that they focus on ASP.NET technology.
    Thanks for the kind words iration.
    Doug - DiscountASP.NET: ASP.NET & TFS Hosting
    - Voted "Best ASP.NET Host" by DevProConnections, Visual Studio Magazine, CodeProject, & asp.netPro Magazine
    - Data Centers Located in the USA & UK
    6 Months Hosting, No Setup Fee!