Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Those designs are not bad at all. Specially considering the pricing you should be out of stock by now. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceko View Post
    Those designs are not bad at all. Specially considering the pricing you should be out of stock by now. Good Luck.
    Thank you

Thumbs up Zomex Gets It!

After installing WHMCS, I decided that I needed to find a template that would flow well with my existing site. During my search, I stumbled on Zomex, purchased a template and performed the install. What made the whole process so easy was the detailed instructions on how to integrate the template into my WHMCS installation, but what really put Zomex ahead of the curve was their customer service.

Hands down, Jack Curtis rocks! He went above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service. Any questions I submitted were met with a quick detailed response that guided me in the right direction.

Without a doubt, Zomex is going far! Thank you Jack Curtis for all of your help!

Yeah, Jack is headed up, way up! I search for things to hire him for!
    CapeWP.com
    CapeWP.com - WordPress for all of us

Quote Originally Posted by dlowry View Post
    After installing WHMCS, I decided that I needed to find a template that would flow well with my existing site. During my search, I stumbled on Zomex, purchased a template and performed the install. What made the whole process so easy was the detailed instructions on how to integrate the template into my WHMCS installation, but what really put Zomex ahead of the curve was their customer service.

Hands down, Jack Curtis rocks! He went above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service. Any questions I submitted were met with a quick detailed response that guided me in the right direction.

Without a doubt, Zomex is going far! Thank you Jack Curtis for all of your help!
    Thanks for your review As always it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again.

Yeah, Jack is headed up, way up! I search for things to hire him for!
    Thanks Dave
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

I have dealt with Jack from Zomex and found his product and services far and above professional. The last few days the orders have increased and even customers mentioned the site looks great and professional.
    Thank you Jack

Quote Originally Posted by 5wayshost View Post
    I have dealt with Jack from Zomex and found his product and services far and above professional. The last few days the orders have increased and even customers mentioned the site looks great and professional.
    Thank you Jack
    Thanks for your kind review and I'm happy to hear about the positive feedback you received
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

we have emailed, please check

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPP View Post
    we have emailed, please check
    I've replied to your email.

Thanks,
    Jack

do you have any designs for vps sites only?
    Vpseu.com Truly Reliable Hosting Guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by aiden11 View Post
    do you have any designs for vps sites only?
    I've sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12