Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* XendPay, good site for send money???

I wonder if anyone knows if the company XendPay.com is reliable and if the fees are not high

I also like to know a website that can send money online from Mexico, I've only found XendPay, but can not find information online about this company XendPay

thanks

I send money from the UK home to Spain and found that Xendpay was better for me than using pay pal or western union. I dont think it has been around long (which is why there are not many reviews on it) but its owned by rationalfx who you can look up easily.

Thank you very much for the information. Could you give me some shipping costs, for comparison with Western Union? thanks

There are no shipping costs, i did it all online .... For me, Xendpay gave me a better exchange rate on the euro than WU, and there was no transfer fee, when WU wanted £27 (€31). You get a live rate when you register. Have a look at their site, they have one specifically for sending money to Mexico.

Thanks for the information

I read today in Google + a boy send 150 usd and the the person who had to receive it took only 90 usd, is a lot of money!!

I use xendpay to send €1000 every month to my sister and have never had any problems with the rates – she always confirms with me when she gets the money and the amount received has always been what I was told it would be

One person says he sent me 150 euros and reached the target of 90 euros, I think a very high percentage even higher than that of Western Union ... Can you tell me how much they charge you for sending those 1000 usd?

Quote Originally Posted by ramonjosegn View Post
    One person says he sent me 150 euros and reached the target of 90 euros, I think a very high percentage even higher than that of Western Union ... Can you tell me how much they charge you for sending those 1000 usd?
    It varies slightly each time I send the money but it has never been below $1300. The last time, I paid Xendpay exactly €1000 and got just over $1310. Neither mine or my sister's bank charged any fees

Thumbs down Xendpay fraud

18 days ago I gave them money. They have lost my money, and they do not give me any solution. They've stolen 500 euros. They are scams. They do not give me a solution.
    Do not use Xendpay
    Xendpay this swindling money

Xendpay Customer Support

Dear Mary111
    We are very sorry to hear that you experienced problems using our service.

We value our customers feedback and experience and aim to solve any issues as soon as possible

Please email us details of your transaction at info@xendpay.com or contact us at +44 (0)20 72208181 and We will make sure your case is resolved as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
    Alex

* xendpay lie and scam

It's a lie. Do not trust your Xendpay

I've been talking to "Diego Rubio" 19 days, meil, phone or not ... but the answer or does not give me solution. Xendpay stole my money (505 euros) and they do not give me any solution.

Xendapy lying and cheating people. They DO NOT provide solutions to your problems. In Spain there are people who complain about them and everything they say is true. They are swindlers.

Xendpay, give me a solution?

<< non-English removed >>
    Last edited by writespeak; 05-14-2012 at 01:23 PM.

21 days...my money is lost

After writing to Xendpay, they do not answer. I wrote three times, the third time they answered.

They do not give me a solution, I have to keep waiting (waiting for arrived 22 days) have lost my money and I do not want to return.

XendPay scam, cheat and lie

<< non-English removed >>
    Last edited by writespeak; 05-14-2012 at 01:22 PM.

no

no, unprofessional team, service is bad, they also don't treat their employees well so I have heard - look elsewhere.

expensive, over priced, and unreliable, bad service

service is bad
    products are expensive and overpriced
    service is unreliable or at times just bad

i would look to go somewhere else

Thanks, as are many people talking bad about xendpay

After a number of conversations with Xendpay the matter has been resolved.

* XendPay problem with sending money

Quote Originally Posted by ramonjosegn View Post
    I wonder if anyone knows if the company XendPay.com is reliable and if the fees are not high

I also like to know a website that can send money online from Mexico, I've only found XendPay, but can not find information online about this company XendPay

thanks
    I have tried to send 100€ from France to USA, there is 5 euros for the fee and XendPay takes some from the change.

When the change is fixed internationaly 1€=1.21 USD ;
    XendPay fixed the change 1€=1.19 USD

I have send the 27th July 2012 : 105€ to the BarclayBank in Paris
    Today 7th August 2012, XendPay asked me to send the 105€ (more !)
    What a hell is it ! It takes 2 weeks to send money and XendPay asked again for money !

K.

Poor service xsendpay

I have tried to send money they ignore my email. Now I am trying to get money back to me card. Had to bombarded emails to get a response.

Thieves

XSENDPAY are thieves, they are taking money from my card and not returning it said bank has to speak to them to get my money back for me.

Xendpay and fees

Quote Originally Posted by gageridge View Post
    I use xendpay to send €1000 every month to my sister and have never had any problems with the rates – she always confirms with me when she gets the money and the amount received has always been what I was told it would be
    ---------------------------------------

To Gageridge :
    I am surprised that your sister dont pay any fees !
    Where does she live ?
    What is the bank of your sister ?
    Did she really get the equivalent of 1000€ according to the value euro - dollar of the day or the value display in your Xendpay's screen ?

Regards.

Kphong

Quote Originally Posted by kphong View Post
    I have tried to send 100€ from France to USA, there is 5 euros for the fee and XendPay takes some from the change.

When the change is fixed internationaly 1€=1.21 USD ;
    XendPay fixed the change 1€=1.19 USD

I have send the 27th July 2012 : 105€ to the BarclayBank in Paris
    Today 7th August 2012, XendPay asked me to send the 105€ (more !)
    What a hell is it ! It takes 2 weeks to send money and XendPay asked again for money !

K.
    My problem have been solved after 3 weeks.
    There is no information about the amount of money you have sent, no receipt !
    You dont even know if the action ( a click of your mouse)means an commitment !
    The use of the tools are complicated, you should take care of what you are filling !
    At the end of your actions, you get a message that said, you can not pay by credit card (on aug 2012)!

Quote Originally Posted by rbean View Post
    There are no shipping costs, i did it all online .... For me, Xendpay gave me a better exchange rate on the euro than WU, and there was no transfer fee, when WU wanted £27 (€31). You get a live rate when you register. Have a look at their site, they have one specifically for sending money to Mexico.
    No fee ?
    Why Do I have to pay 5€ of fee ?
    And Why the amount of money display on the xendpay's screen is different from the amount that I have received ?
    Who told you that, there'is no fee ?

Thanks.
    Kphong

Quote Originally Posted by kphong View Post
    No fee ?
    Why Do I have to pay 5€ of fee ?
    And Why the amount of money display on the xendpay's screen is different from the amount that I have received ?
    Who told you that, there'is no fee ?

Thanks.
    Kphong
    To be honest your first clue that the glowing reviews in this thread are not entirely legit should have been that everyone saying XendPay is great... have less than 5 posts. I'd bet if WHT staff checked into it, they'd find that they're all the same person or from the same area.

Thanks for answers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast