Satisfied AllureHost customer

I am SO GUILTY of being the 1st to complain, write emails, and tell my circle of friends every time I encounter bad service or product. It's almost like I'm too critical and never have anything good to say about a company.

Well, I'm taking my first steps here to correct that and at the same time give other WHT members a honest review of AllureHost.

I've been with them for about 2 months now. I purchased their hosting based on the reviews on WHT, and I noticed John from AH would respond rather quickly to these posts here. So I thought I'd give them a shot since my previous hosts' servers were annoyingly slow.

The first thing I noticed was their offer to do a cPanel to cPanel transfer of my entire website. I signed up and my account was set up in a matter of minutes. I then took them up on their offer to transfer my site. For some reason or another they couldn't do the transfer but instead they did a complete backup on my old host and restored my site on the AH server! They even backed up and restored a MySQL db I had! The amazing thing though: this was done in a matter of minutes!

I've had some minor questions, so I used their helpdesk. Once again, their response time is incredible! I've found the responses to be well-written and (most important) address my concern fully.

Seriously, I don't work for AH and I'm not getting paid to write this review. I just want to tell others of my experience and I hope this helps if someone here is looking for an excellent host with superb customer service.
      0 Not allowed!

Glad to hear things are going good! What domain do you have hosted with them?
      0 Not allowed!

Hi jmweb,
    I'd rather not say publicly because it's an online store. I don't want to give the impression that I'm trying to drive traffic to my site.
      0 Not allowed!

You can use http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4501843 so the moderators can check it out

Edit: Never mind, I got it from your email address Confirmed.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 05-12-2007 at 01:59 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

We appreciate you taking the time to post about our services here on WHT. We hope to keep you a satisfied customer .
    SwiftModders - Premium WHMCS Themes, Blesta Themes, and WordPress Development
    View my top-rated WHMCS Themes trusted by over 1,000 businesses!
    █ Now offering Blesta Themes to transform your Blesta client area!
      0 Not allowed!

glad to hear positive review, thanks for sharing it with and keep us posted
    Imageleet.com - Premium Hosting Solutions Since 2006
    Shared Hosting, FFmpeg Hosting, Linux VPS and Dedicated Solutions.
    SSD, Litespeed powered, R1soft, cPanel | Softaculous | Rvsitebuilder + FFmpeg, Mencoder, Mplayer, Flvtool2, x264
    http://www.imageleet.com
      0 Not allowed!

Always nice to read positive reviews, written by old forum members.
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you for the review...I know it is a little out dated but still nice to find genuine positive review. Helps my search.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for sharing your review. Great to see AllureHost is taking care of you and GJ to John.
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee U.S.A Based & Operated
    Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!
      0 Not allowed!