Medialayer Application Hosting Review

Time in Service: 1 Month

Support: 10 / 10
    They have excellent support, Reachable via AIM or email/support desk. I haven't had the need to contact them because everything just works.

Uptime: 100%
    Haven't had any downtown that I noticed. The Mzima network is just awesome.

Performance: 10 / 10
    One of the fastest and best servers I been on, highly tuned and optimized for speed. Carefully tuned and undersold servers = FAST page loads ;]

You'll never need another hosting service once you're with medialayer.

Its always great to see a posotive review about a web hosting provider (as it is very rare in today's hosting market). I'm glad that you have found the ideal home for your website! Be sure to keep us updated in the future!

nice review....

its wonderful to see layer0 adopt an application hosting model. Serving applications is distinctly different then static pages and I am sure he will do quite well with this model over time....
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

Thanks for review, please don't forget to check back in a couple of months and update the thread when you've been in contact with support.
    -Mr Bister

Thank for the kind words.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business