Please suggest good Virtual Private Servers with AWStats in the $15-20 range

Godaddy has great prices for what they offer, such as the $27/month deal for their VPS, (500 GB bandwidth) however I do not like their interface, and does it have AWStats? A good stat program is a necessity, and I don't care how cheap a plan is, I need it! Does it allow me to install it?

IPOWER.com also has great prices when it comes to the VPS or Dedicated hosting. Can you guys help me find the best hosting plan that is reliable and has AWStats?

I'd like bandwidth to be between 100-200 or more GB/Month, and storage at least 4 or more Gigs. I am willing to spend extra for a good package, even $30/month is ok. It also has to be upgradable. Ipower seems good, but I just do not want to be missing out on better deals.

Cpanel would also be great

Thanks for your input.

This is a bit out of your price range, but let me tell you it is worth it. See the VPS packages at servint.net. I've been with them for almost 2 months now and they have been excellent.

They offer cpanel, as well as a few other control panels.

It is a managed vps, and the support is great.

Anyway it's 10gb space and 200gb bandwidth for $49 a month.

Wow, great recommendation. I checked out servint.net, and it seems perfect. The prices seem reasonable for what they offer, and I like the fact that its managed. I rushed and purchased IPower virtual server, and I was completely lost. It is unmanaged, the support team wont even direct me on how to install frontpage extensions. It cost me $240 for the year, and I am going to get my 30 day back refund. I would rather pay $500 for a year to get better support, and the Cpanel interface.

www.hostingplex.com EXCELLENT Support. They really bend over backwards to help you!

With a VPS, you can install any software you want, including AW Stats, are you looking for something that has it automatically? If so look for a VPS provider that has Cpanel, you can turn it on or off at will in WHM.

Keep in mind, many providers turn it off because of the security risks in the past with it.

The Cpanel plan at http://www.powervps.com/ would do what you want, but the cost is a bit more at $44.50.

Without C-Panel you can do the $30/mo. If you want it then I would add another $10/mo
    www.corevps.com - Hosting with Integrity

cPanel is very cheap to providers for use with VPS, so I would suggest you should be able to find it included at a lot of companies.

I think GoDaddy only does plesk right now, I am not a huge fan of plesk personally, if you look past all the little quirks, cpanel is a great product and I would recommend sticking to cpanel... its too bad it only works on linux right now.
    Kevin

fdcservers cheapest plan is 19$/month

as i mentioned in another thread, i would be careful of the 1mbit=300gb, users should be sure to understand what it really means.... it would be difficult to use 300gb on a 1mbit line under normal conditions I would say.
    Kevin

have a look at www.eurovps.com there quite cheap and i have never problems with them.

I am trying to decide between Powervps and Servint now.