Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Where is Platinum Server Management Team? NO email Replies yet.

Hi,
    Anyone know where the PSM team has gone as i have ordered services from them but i have not got any confirmation email nor have i got any reply from their sales department for over 24 hrs now. Even contacting them via ICQ or yahoo returns no reply.

Anyone here with PSM can tell me how to contact them cause they have not sent me client login info either yet.

Thanks.
    ---===Stay Alive====----
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe you should have gotten gold... platinum looks too much like silver.
      0 Not allowed!

First, to clarify for anyone seeing this, this is a pre-sales concern, OP 'stayalive' has Not used our service yet.

He emailed us at 12:21 AM 7/27, and posted here at 12:25 AM 7/27!
    We've already replied to his email at 12:26 AM 7/27, that's only 5 minutes later.

When he signed up, he did not enter any IP Address on the signup form, we emailed him yesterday asking for his ip but have not received any response.

Our account confirmation signup page says that account activation can take up to 24 hours. He signed up at 5:39 PM 7/26, it has not even been half that amount of time that we say it can take, and he is already claiming we are non-responsive.
    Last edited by ServerManagement; 07-27-2006 at 01:08 AM.
    PlatinumServerManagement (also known as PSM)
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 21 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly!

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.
      0 Not allowed!

Ouch for the member, good catch by the site admin.
    Rene K.
      0 Not allowed!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ServerManagement
    First, to clarify for anyone seeing this, this is a pre-sales concern, OP 'stayalive' has Not used our service yet..
    After Payment was sent instead of seeing any confirmation page or any email from platinum server to my specified email address, so how was i supposed to know that it takes 24 hrs ? Cause if i remember i went to Paypal paid and it just took me to some paypal shops. And regarding pre-sales i have sent 2 emails 2 days back one got replied other didnt so i thought maybe some mishap had happened and was only concered for the people running psm. And i emailed regarding the same and posted at same time here just to play double jeopardy and be double sure.

So tell me how can i give ip if my lt server has not been setup yet?
    Plus what is wrong with asking if PSM is having some issues lately or not? Did i commit some crime asking the well being of you guys ?

And do note that i had emailed yesterday night asking which O/S i should order from LT and even mentioned that if you guys feel uncomfortable with me asking asll such question i could send in advance the deposit money cause i know "money drives things" and tell me one thing : "You Order Something from Someplace and get literally no email or any confirmation that your payment has been sent and someone is working on the account" wouldnt you get upset and worried? Its only human nature. Cause i ordered CE , LT server just before ordering your services and both of them sent me confirmation email but i got no email from PSM , so am i at fault here emailing you guys when i would get my client login info and asking other whters here for help in trying to contact you guys? But if i remember i got email repsonse asap just when i clicked to post the post, so i didnt feel like appropriate discussing this here at wht as i had sent email reply asap too which seems like you didnt read as i mentioned i ordered this after and ip was not entered cause i await my server , so this statement from you :

"When he signed up, he did not enter any IP Address on the signup form, we emailed him yesterday asking for his ip but have not received any response."

I not correct unless if your considering 12 am as today and 11 pm as yesterday which happens to only due to timezone difference nothing more. For me its still not 12 am here. So i am still in the same day but you can be from day ahead by few hours sounds pretty Sci-Fi but its all timezone difference. Plus you never sent me any email it was only me to initiate the correspondance with you guys and then it was asked/mentioned by you guys that why no ip was entered. So i hope everything gets sorted out soon. The email that you claim you sent might not have reached me for any reason(there are lots of losses occuring during transmissions), cause yahoo today for me is wacky, withlots of issues, i am unable to logout of my email properly at all and some emails end up in spam but non from psm arrived.

It could be just your server delay or some other issue nothing is perfect in this world so lets not start blaming and pointing fingures at each other as it doesnt resolve anything. IF you would like to discuss furthure just contact me via email as wht is not the place where i come often to read messages and above all make wht a playground for "Chat" or communication Medium

And please do keep in mind the tension one gets after paying for a service and in return no correspondance or confirmation is made.
    Regards.
    Last edited by stayalive; 07-27-2006 at 01:48 AM.
    ---===Stay Alive====----
      0 Not allowed!

We responded to your last email less than 1 minute after you posted here on WHT. That was purely coincidental. There's no way we could've seen your post, read your email, and replied to your email all within 1 minute.

(Btw, the timestamps I was referring to were in Eastern time zone, sorry for not specifying that.)

After signing up, on the page that shows the paypal subscription button, it says on that page account setup can take up to 24 hours. It's even in red and bold.
    So while I understand you may have been anxious, I don't think it is fair to be posting that we are non-responsive when it has not even been half the time we say an account setup can take.

But in this situation, the account setup delay wasn't even a matter of time, you didn't enter the ip address on the signup form. Had you either entered an IP, or put a note in the Comments field as to why you weren't entering an IP, this problem would not have occurred. We sent you an email asking for your IP, and we haven't heard back from you. I don't know why you didn't get it, but I assure you it was sent, in fact, I personally sent it myself so I know it was sent.
    Last edited by ServerManagement; 07-27-2006 at 02:24 AM.
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 21 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly!

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.
      0 Not allowed!

Wink

I don't think it is fair to be posting that we are non-responsive when it has not even been half the time we say an account setup can take.

We sent you an email asking for your IP, and we haven't heard back from you. I don't know why you didn't get it, but I assure you it was sent, in fact, I personally sent it myself so I know it was sent.
    From above 2 statements i think its fair to say why u were unresponsive seems like my emails are not reaching destination time to kill my yahoo email account i shall try sending vial gmail or via hotmail but there is no reponse from the IM staff either but thats separate story.

Let me assure you sir i didnt get any email from anyone untill i emailed asking what was happening with my order, so seems like something is blocking your emails and mine and vice versa causing all this delima and confusion. Do you have aim, or msn id your self so we can correspond live instead of depending on emails, so no wonder you didnt get my email last time either but i do recall i got only one response after 2 days stating that for some reason the email was missed which is understandable as customers comes first rather than potential customers.

And let me quote myself from previous post :
    "And i emailed regarding the same and posted at same time here just to play double jeopardy and be double sure."

So i am not saying that you responded only after i posted here on wht at all, its just mere coincidence (you assumed that i meant that for some reason(like bashing u or something), but i fail to understand why you assumed such a thing, maybe its the nature of wht posts that you see here most of the time, bashing other people for no reason ).

And "unresponsive" as i understand now,must be due to something wrong with emails not reaching destination on time cause i remember i emailed 2 people yesterday and i havent heard back so it could be some yahoo issue. So once again i ask not to beat each other up cause hospital bills are way more than server bills and overage charges .

Cheers.
    Last edited by stayalive; 07-27-2006 at 03:00 AM.
    ---===Stay Alive====----
      0 Not allowed!

i have been one of PL members for 6 month.
    they are great at simple jobs like . chmoding and chowning or updating cpanel and ....
    but at more difficult problem , they support will die. and no one responce.
    i have had an bad expirence in my server migration , finaly after 72 h with no reply from them . they closed my account and suspend the subscribtion . they told me that they could refund the money , but i never ever want to contact with such as these chaep and worst company .
      0 Not allowed!

Remember the quote "You get what you pay for". There is no way in hell that a $29 service will be the equivilent at a $80 service.

Mini
      0 Not allowed!

I also send them a mail, but still got no reply. I've sent the mail on 24th of July. I am not a customer (yet). Would you like to check where the mail is, servermanegement? Thanks in advance.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini
    Remember the quote "You get what you pay for". There is no way in hell that a $29 service will be the equivilent at a $80 service.

Mini
    I'm sorry but I disagree. There's no law that says 'expensive = good', and 'cheap = bad'. I know many companies (internet and non-internet related) that are expensive and bad, as well as many companies that are cheap and good. In fact, most of our customers have already tried the more expensive providers and switched to us for cheaper and better service, and are glad they made the switch.
    We have absolutely no contract, no setup fee, and a money back guarantee, our customers stay because they are satisfied, not for any other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by greensat
    i have been one of PL members for 6 month.
    they are great at simple jobs like . chmoding and chowning or updating cpanel and ....
    but at more difficult problem , they support will die. and no one responce.
    i have had an bad expirence in my server migration , finaly after 72 h with no reply from them . they closed my account and suspend the subscribtion . they told me that they could refund the money , but i never ever want to contact with such as these chaep and worst company .
    He signed up for support on 2 servers in 3/06, and was terminated for repetitive verbal abuse to our staff in 6/06. In the 3 months, he submitted "210 TICKETS" and each and every one was resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by innovator
    I also send them a mail, but still got no reply. I've sent the mail on 24th of July. I am not a customer (yet). Would you like to check where the mail is, servermanegement? Thanks in advance.
    Please PM me your email address so I can look for it. We get quite a lot of spam and it's very possible it was missed. Or you can just re-send it with ATTN Sales in the subject line, so it stands out.

0 Not allowed!

first of all, plz note that it was 3 servers not 2 .
    also for about 3 month . also you can easily see 60-70 % of total tickets are duplicate
    unfurchinatly you have only 1 expert techincal in your staffs . most of our tickets were not solved so we supose to open an other one of the same issue.
    forexample for disbaling day lite saving in our servers we opened more than 20 tickets , and finally you didnt do anything ...
    also at last ticket I schadual with you that i am going to migrate one of my servers and need your timly help (24 hours before migration)
    but at that time no one was there to help. no ticket reply , no IM reply.
    -
    also please note this " Unlimited Admin Work Time!!
    We do not limit the amount of work we do for you, and we do not have any additional fees!" at your website.
    so dont complain about the ticket number.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by innovator
    My problem has been solved, thanks servermanagement
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by greensat
    first of all, plz note that it was 3 servers not 2 .
    also for about 3 month . also you can easily see 60-70 % of total tickets are duplicate
    unfurchinatly you have only 1 expert techincal in your staffs . most of our tickets were not solved so we supose to open an other one of the same issue.
    forexample for disbaling day lite saving in our servers we opened more than 20 tickets , and finally you didnt do anything ...
    also at last ticket I schadual with you that i am going to migrate one of my servers and need your timly help (24 hours before migration)
    but at that time no one was there to help. no ticket reply , no IM reply.
    -
    also please note this " Unlimited Admin Work Time!!
    We do not limit the amount of work we do for you, and we do not have any additional fees!" at your website.
    so dont complain about the ticket number.
    Yes you did add a 3rd server after you signed up, I didn't see that when I looked at your account. Regardless, 210 tickets in 3 months even for 3 servers is quite a lot. We NEVER complained about how many tickets you submitted. There is absolutely no limit on the amount of tickets anyone can submit.

I simply pointed out that you submitted so many tickets, yet you said we are only good for simple things! So the point was how you were contradicting yourself, saying on one hand we barely helped you, yet you submitted anywhere from 1 to 3 tickets per day, every day, for 3 months straight!

Now you say 70% of them were duplicates, are you really saying readers here should believe that about 150 out of 210 tickets were all duplicates, meaning you submitted each of the same ticket over and over again 5 times each? I have a copy of each and every ticket you submitted, I just glanced at 20 of them at random throughout your 3 month period and not a single one was a duplicate, I can look through the rest of them if you want. Of course maybe a handful were duplicates, but definitely no where near even close to what you are saying.

I'm not going to discuss this any further. Please do not make false claims, if you say 70% were duplicates, and that we never resolved any complicated issues, then please paste ALL your tickets here for proof, we have nothing to hide. If you don't have them, I'd be more than glad to forward them all to your email.

Thank you
    Last edited by ServerManagement; 07-27-2006 at 10:17 AM.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini

Mini
    That is usually the case however from my experience with PSM they have defied all odds. You would be lucky to find a service at any price range which matchs this level of service. Honestly.
      0 Not allowed!

In the 3 months, he submitted "210 TICKETS"
    Surely that's a world record?!
      0 Not allowed!

This thread is an example of how simple things can get out of control. From my understanding, the initial problem was stayalive signing up for the services and paying through Paypal, then not hearing back from PSM quickly and being worried about that. Obviously stayalive didn't see where it said "account setup can take up to 24 hours".

So, stayalive missed a little note, emails PSM and posts here hoping they will get the message quickly, and it turns into this. I don't think stayalive was posting here to start a war, but just an additional method to get in contact with PSM.

PSM is very good at what they do and most of their customers are very happy. It's unfair to them how every time a thread comes up when someone is just trying to talk to them, it turns into a flame thread.

Since this is between PSM and stayalive, and I'm sure they have things under control, I think this thread should be closed.
    Mike
    cPanel/WHM scripts at Premier Website Solutions (all your website needs)
    Support young figure skaters in training. juniorskaters.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Premier
    This thread is an example of how simple things can get out of control. From my understanding, the initial problem was stayalive signing up for the services and paying through Paypal, then not hearing back from PSM quickly and being worried about that. Obviously stayalive didn't see where it said "account setup can take up to 24 hours".

So, stayalive missed a little note, emails PSM and posts here hoping they will get the message quickly, and it turns into this. I don't think stayalive was posting here to start a war, but just an additional method to get in contact with PSM.

PSM is very good at what they do and most of their customers are very happy. It's unfair to them how every time a thread comes up when someone is just trying to talk to them, it turns into a flame thread.

Since this is between PSM and stayalive, and I'm sure they have things under control, I think this thread should be closed.

I agree out of control it is, but atleast i found out it was not only me whose emails didnt get replied seems like PSM is not getting all the emails . And neither have i got any email yet, so lets wait for 5 more hrs as than 24 hrs will be complete and than i could update this thread and ask for closure but till my problem gets solved i doubt its any way fair to close this topic.

OH by the way 72 hrs to get server online so hoping psm has no issue with no ip given part .

Plus i just want a company to monitor server and secure it occasionally as i do not get time from my job and dont want to come home seeing my server dead, i have run a server before for 2 months myself doing admin job myself for someone else but than i had time , now i dont so i cannot look after my server that much.

So hoping everything gets resolved with me and PSM and PSM i wouldnt have signed up in the first place if i had thought that you "sucked" . Like i said Money drives things so i understand the hestation of entertaining potential clients with silly questions in the first place.

But lets put the guns on the benchs , so let me know PSM when you have sent me client login info so i can confirm that infact i have got that info.

Regards
    Last edited by stayalive; 07-27-2006 at 01:05 PM.
    ---===Stay Alive====----
      0 Not allowed!

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm not going to discuss this matter here any further. You may contact us directly if you would like.

0 Not allowed!

I guess 5 minutes is not enough to respond to email,but they have responded to you once you have posted here
    Best Regards,
    Namesniper
      0 Not allowed!

No comapany needs to be "bagged" on any open discussion board. If there had been some misunderstanding, or information not being passed through, get on the phone and talk to the people you are seeking service. We have been wiith PSM for over 2 years and they always been responsive to support emails. On number of occassions we had contacted them via phone and had great responce, our query solved there and then. You are getting a great deal and support with PSM, what are you going to winge about next, the price increase? $29 is a small price to pay for a great support.
      0 Not allowed!

If the service is so terrible don't use the company. You're out $30 bucks, the cost of a pizza and a movie. Wow, move along, this thread is useless. Mods please close this.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by stayalive
    ...so lets wait for 5 more hrs as than 24 hrs will be complete and than i could update this thread....
    stayalive, do you have an update for us?

Lois
    "Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." – Theodore Roosevelt
      0 Not allowed!

Arrow

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm not going to discuss this matter here any further. You may contact us directly if you would like.
    Wonderful all the suddden i start getting your emails without issue (other than the fact they take usually 8-10 hrs to reach me). But like i mentioned in emails i didnt open this thread to bash your company , clearly i missed the part 24 hrs delay and clearly i didnt get any email asking why i didnt enter my IP while signing up only after i emailed your department as to why my account or confirmation email was not sent.

But you have taken this issue way too personally and reading your TOS also i found its not worth my 30$ on a cheap company.

From your TOS it says " Accounts may be terminated for any or no reason at all without any prior notice to the customer."

Now termination of account without any reson is absurd, but have it your way. But its clear warning to potential clients that be warned "we do what we please".

Also from your TOS

Forum Posts
    Posting negative feedback on any public forum about our company and/or our employees before submitting a ticket to our 'Feedback' department to discuss your issue will result in immediate account termination without any refund. Although it is your right to post feedback without discussing your issue with us first, it is undoubtedly unfair and unprofessional not to, which is not the type of client we want to deal with. We have the utmost respect for all of our clients, and are more than fair with all of our clients. We will do anything and everything possible to keep all of our clients satisfied. But in the unlikely event you are not satisfied, all that we ask is to discuss your issue with our Feedback department first. So if you are the type of person to run to the forums at the first chance you get to complain, please do not sign up with us.
    What "Feedback Department" ? I didnt get all my emails replied before and the one i did get reply had this to say
    "ld,

Thanks for your interest in our services, I apologize this email was missed."

ID ? wth i am ID ?

^^ bad Email Reply. But where is the so called hidden feedback department.

Thanks to a guy on msn i talked to who pointed out the weird clause on TOS.

Anyways discussed and bothered Scott M here from WHT who owns hostgeekz.com and i was happy to see that he is patient and respectful at all time unline few cheaper management company which take 6+ hrs to reply to emails.

So would be taking help from scott as i seen nothing but positive reviews about him and his knowledge,even though he is not available 24/7 but atleast he will make sure server is secure daily by running secuirty audits or things daily . Plus updates/checks every 2nd day.

I look forward to work with scott as he knows ins-and-outs of server.

Haa a simple thread asking for way to contact PSM ended in such a way ^^. So PSM good luck. And warning to all users not to by mistake post on forums about PSM else they will terminate your account without refund.

Cheers .
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 07-28-2006 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Getting rid of the scroll bar.
    ---===Stay Alive====----
      0 Not allowed!

If you ask me, Ethan brings up a valid point. If you are going to run to a forum and cry about service that you have not even used yet, that is a bad indicator that whenever you have a problem, you are going to cry out for attention and sympathy on WHT. I find that unprofessional, rude, and really makes someone not want to do business with you. Even in your MSN conversation with me (where you were completely oblivious to the fact that WHT had rules and moderators), you had plans of digging up every old thread on PSM and posting the link to it as your reply.

The part about him surprised that WHT has mods amused me...But he does like Jan for some reason

A few amusing parts of our conversation:
    7/27/2006 10:34:58 PM i am famous for my bashing art

7/28/2006 12:53:55 AM dont worry i got other guys management its not the end of the world but do let him know he will get crisp posting reply on wht

7/28/2006 12:59:21 AM well trust me he will see me bring back old threads back online with only negative reviews

7/28/2006 12:59:29 AM he will be famous once again for bad reviews

7/28/2006 12:59:36 AM (ME) Thats a good way to get banned from WHT

7/28/2006 12:59:52 AM he so worried about crys than he need to stop visiting and relying on wht

7/28/2006 1:00:08 AM lol naa nick ban is not an option no one can ban anyone on any forums u know it as well

... I then explain the concept of "Cross Posting" to him. He says that Lois asked for an update, and I told him posting to a bunch of old threads is against the rules...

7/28/2006 1:01:35 AM (ME) No...Lois enforces the rules...as do all WHT mods

7/28/2006 1:01:45 AM ooh WHT has mods

7/28/2006 1:02:02 AM hehe i like mouse
    Big things coming soon
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast