Thread: Forum modding

Forum modding

View our prices here:
    http://risata.org/forummoding.htm

you might want to list what qualifications you have, because if you dont, there are a lot of people that would die to be mods of any forum for free.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

I think kip was referring to modifying a forum, not being a moderator of a forum...

'modding' is not a valid English word at all. Sounds totally ermm...

......(this looks like the work of a 12 year old)........

But at any rate, age doesn't matter, proffesionalism matters. I suggest you spell check all your pages. ALL your pages....

Hi Kip,

I went to your link and I don't understand exactly what you are offering? What do you consider as 1 modification? Your prices seem cheap, but I am not sure what you are offering. If I were you... I would list all the different things that you can modify, so potential customers get a better understanding of what you do.

Good-Luck...

Doug

Originally posted by silock
    ......(this looks like the work of a 12 year old)........

But at any rate, age doesn't matter, proffesionalism matters. I suggest you spell check all your pages. ALL your pages....
    thats pretty funny, your telling him to spell check and you spell professionalism wrong

clear soem stuff up, by mod I mean forum modifications. A extremly common term to anyoen who uses phpBB. 1 modification os one forum mod examples would be attachment mod, shop mod, points system mod, etc. Also, I have modded forums before including multipel of my own forums, and a soiple of other peoples.

you really need to clear up your spelling errors if you even want ppl to take you seriously...