Thread: sslcatacomb

sslcatacomb

HELP!!!!!!
    I apparently have my site hosted by sslcatacomb and I have been informed that they have been bought out. Does anyone know who bought them out and how I would contact them to get my administrator login and password.

i don't know, but it's a bit odd that their being bought out has cost you the ability to log into your account. i wish you luck. let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

cheers.
    z
    Eleven2 Web Hosting is helping the Red Cross
    Eleven2 Hosting - www.eleven2.com
    Help The Red Cross - www.redcross.org

Hi jetskiqueen,

Sorry but I haven’t heard of that hosting provider before so cant actually offer you much information.

I do hope you manage to obtain access to your service again, and should you get access I recommend you make a backup of your sites and databases in case there are any further complications.

I am surprised you where not notified of the changes to your host via e-mail.

Best of luck.
    Tahir Ahmed
    NetspaceOnline.net - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions!
    NSDomains.net - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    • Reseller Hosting Solutions • Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel • Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001

I didnt quite give all of the details as to why i don't have it, so let me give you a taste. my website was changed by an authorized person who became unauthorized and will not give me my info.

Thanks for any help.

JetSkiQueen,

Try this page. It is the only page I found still working : https://www.sslcatacomb.com/abuse/

Maybe you will get an answer using that. Good luck!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

thanks for all of your help. I think that we might have it figured out but if not I will check out that link. ya'll have a good day.

thanks and good luck! keep us posted on how things work out for you.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting is helping the Red Cross
    Eleven2 Hosting - www.eleven2.com
    Help The Red Cross - www.redcross.org