Little Help -- read more inside

Dear WHT members,

I need a little help doing some research on this company called http://www.caixasweden.com/

A friend of mine needs a loan of $7.5 million for a hotel but they want him to wire transfer $500,000 to their account to approve the loan. He is going to sell his house etc for this money, and that is a huge risk to take.

This is where I need your help, if you have any information regarding the reliability of this company http://www.caixasweden.com/ or http://www.trustcoban.com/ which seems to be the same institution, it would be highly apperciated.

Perhaps someone who has done business with them in the past?

Something just does not feel right about that company. I need to prove to him that they are unsecure and scam artists.

A company which has the capability of loaning out $7.5 million hosting with 123-Reg?

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.....com&cache=off

Record expires on 08-Apr-2008.
    Record created on 08-Apr-2005.

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS2.123-REG.CO.UK
    NS.123-REG.CO.UK

I'm no expert in financial loans of this size, but I think common sense prevails here.

1. He needs money. I would never pay someone cash upfront in order to get money. It's a loan - that's what interest is for. Whether financial institutions do this or not, I would not use one that insisted on this.

2. The "business" is in Sweden, the owner is in Australia and the technical contacts are in the UK. If this goes belly up, who are you going to go after?

3. Don't you think a bank that specializes in large investment loans might have gone a little more professional route with their site development? I'll leave it to you to click the "designed by" link.

4. http://www.caixasweden.com/international_transfer.php - Check out the information being requested. You're telling me you would process this in a non-secure environment???

5. Check the home page again. How do you spell the word "debit?"

I have no evidence this bank/site is less than legitimate, but I have plenty of reasons why I would not venture to find out, especially for $500k!

Tell him to go to the nearest Citibank or Chase or JP Morgan or some other reputable international bank and get his loan there.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

2. The "business" is in Sweden, the owner is in Australia and the technical contacts are in the UK. If this goes belly up, who are you going to go after?
    Don't forget the Web design company in Bulgaria, Paul.

<!
    Author:

WebDesign Ltd.
    The leading Bulgarian web design team.
    We are looking for foreign co-operation.

webdesign@art.bg
    www.digitalentropia.com
    (+359 899) 66 28 27, (+359 2) 971 02 48

>

Let's put the nail in the coffin on this one.

The lender that handles large loans on bahalf of Caixa is TIB Client Services, Inc.

Check this out: http://services-tib.com/_wsn/page4.html

Their address is a P.O. Box, and they have no phone number.

Looks like a real winner here
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    I have no evidence this bank/site is less than legitimate, but I have plenty of reasons why I would not venture to find out, especially for $500k!

Tell him to go to the nearest Citibank or Chase or JP Morgan or some other reputable international bank and get his loan there.
    Good call.......

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

When a bank is going to loan out a sum such as 7.5 Million, they are not going to allow you to do everything online or via the phone. You are going to have to meet with them in person.

Thanks everyone! I apperciate all the help, more comments/feedback would help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    more comments/feedback would help a lot.
    more? have you really not seen enough
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Dear WHT members,

I need a little help doing some research on this company called http://www.caixasweden.com/

A friend of mine needs a loan of $7.5 million for a hotel but they want him to wire transfer $500,000 to their account to approve the loan. He is going to sell his house etc for this money, and that is a huge risk to take.

This is where I need your help, if you have any information regarding the reliability of this company http://www.caixasweden.com/ or http://www.trustcoban.com/ which seems to be the same institution, it would be highly apperciated.

Perhaps someone who has done business with them in the past?

Something just does not feel right about that company. I need to prove to him that they are unsecure and scam artists.
    Hey, everything about that transaction sounds fine by me.

BTW, if your friend still has any money left after that transaction, tell him that I've got a Bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell to him at a discount.

3. Don't you think a bank that specializes in large investment loans might have gone a little more professional route with their site development? I'll leave it to you to click the "designed by" link.
    Oh my...stunning, isn't it?
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

On the main website, click on Home Mortgages, leave everything blank and hit submit... it's obviously a shared hosting account:

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/john778/public_html/home_mortgages.php on line 133 Warning: file(inc/home_mortgages.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/john778/public_html/home_mortgages.php on line 135 "Caixa Sweden"
    Dear ,
    Thank you very much for your comment!
    We will answer you as soon as possible.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Here's the breakdown:

caixasweden.com is registered to John Roque in Sydney Australia
    The business address is in Sweden.
    Hosting is in the U.K.
    Web services come from Bulgaria

services-tib.com is registered in to John Roque in Rio Di Janeiro
    The business address is a P.O. Box in Dominica
    Hosting is through Register.com
    The site was created using Register.com's site builder
    The fax number is for a phone line in Manhattan

more comments/feedback would help a lot.
    I will personally truck my *** up to Brampton and bitch-slap your friend into next week if he proceeds with this "bank."

I will personally truck my *** up to Brampton and bitch-slap your friend into next week if he proceeds with this "bank."
    I'll catch a ride with you and we can go slap him together

I wouldn't give $500k to any bank unless it's big and world-wide recognized bank. Tell your friend to go with a known bank if he doesn't want to get scammed.
    IntelliSerp - The most accurate and intelligent keyword rank tracking software.

Thank you, apperciate all the help!

Thank you, apperciate all the help!
    We're not done with you or your friend yet!

This thread was a hoax, right?!?!?!?