Thumbs down 24HostingNow servers Slowing.

I am getting slow response times from the 24hosting now server. Anyone else who is hosting with them have this problem? My site has also been down for short periods.

I'm leaving for oxeo.com.

How long has this been going on? How many times and for how long was your site down?

This has been going on for a few days, since Monday. My sites have been down at least 5 times.

You can test the speed on my site here: http://www.countercheck.com/

Ya, I guess you could say it's slow - i have a broadband connection and the pictures do take 10 + seconds to show up. Although I don't know how fast your site loaded before.
    Hosting.Express | Affordable Web and Email Hosting
    Shared | Reseller | 24/7 Support | NSA Free
    SPECIAL OFFER - domain name, email and cPanel web hosting = $3.73 per month | Contact Us: 1-800-861-1888

They are at NAC. They have overloaded their main oc-12 and apparently a new line is scheduled mid next week.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Well, that's nice. I'm losing business now.

Thanks for the heads up dbbrock1. I'll be gone by then though.

Originally posted by JasonID
    Well, that's nice. I'm losing business now.

Thanks for the heads up dbbrock1. I'll be gone by then though.
    If they have been treating you well, there's no reason to leave. I know it's out of their control because everyone at DN is having the same problems.

I'm leaving for oxeo.com
    Seems he's already made up his mind.
    JasonID, I think you will need to be a little more patient or you will be bouncing from host to host a lot.
    The service with 24hostingnow is always very good and that should figure more into you decision.

http://www.countercheck.com/ loads pretty fast, just took 10 seconds before it responded for me, i use eart***** cable
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Oxeo is a stellar host. They have a 100% uptime guarantee, and there is no "playing the blame game" there. I respect all of your opinions but within my company our profits rely completely on the availability and performance of our websites. In that 10 seconds of time that it takes for the server to respond, 90% of our visitors will have left.

We have realized that going with a cheap host was not the best idea, and that we probably should have stayed with MediaTemple. However, we were lured away by the cheap prices.

So, we are now leaving for a web host that can fulfill our needs.

24hostingnow is still an excellent "low cost" host.

Originally posted by dbbrock1
    If they have been treating you well, there's no reason to leave. I know it's out of their control because everyone at DN is having the same problems.
    It is out of their control, but they should be responsible (for choosing DN).

Originally posted by pang
    It is out of their control, but they should be responsible (for choosing DN).
    What's wrong with DN? DN is a very solid dedicated server provider

NAC was having router issues as well I hear, maybe that was just in a certain area. Yeh, I'll just shhh now.

I think that, as long as they are fixing the problem, it's ok. They realised they are at fault and are now fixing it. All hosts are gonna have problems, 24hostingnow is just having it at the moment.

As for 100% uptime guarentee, you are gonna get loads of refunds, that or there is something in their tos. 100% surely can't be possible.
    Web design London - Ideal Websites

Originally posted by dbbrock1
    What's wrong with DN? DN is a very solid dedicated server provider
    I don't mean DN is not good and I know every hosts will have some hard time.

What I mean is 24hosting should be responsible (to their customers) for any problem that is caused by their upstream.

Just like my last provider suddenly disappear and disconnect my server. Though it is out of my control, I still need to issue refund to all of our customers.