Thread: grep question!

Question grep question!

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am looking for a grep command or something that I could run on SSH to check to see what files in a specific folder from a certain date:

example: if I wanted to know who or what files changed in /home/mike since march 7th, 2006

TIA

Mike Simonds

arguments to find:

-atime n
    File was last accessed n*24 hours ago. When find figures out how many 24-hour periods ago the file was
    last accessed, any fractional part is ignored, so to match -atime +1, a file has to have been accessed
    at least two days ago.

-cnewer file
    File's status was last changed more recently than file was modified. If file is a symbolic link and
    the -H option or the -L option is in effect, the status-change time of the file it points to is always
    used.

-ctime n
    File's status was last changed n*24 hours ago. See the comments for -atime to understand how rounding
    affects the interpretation of file status change times.

-mtime n
    File's data was last modified n*24 hours ago. See the comments for -atime to understand how rounding
    affects the interpretation of file modification times.

-newer file
    File was modified more recently than file. If file is a symbolic link and the -H option or the -L
    option is in effect, the modification time of the file it points to is always used.

thank you very much