Type of computer-oriented business.

Hi,

I am planning to open a computer shop, but the most important proble I am facing, is what to focuss on to get and sell.

I don't want to be a junkie, selling those spare parts like millions in one country, so if you would recommend a computer-oriented shop that sells something that out there, please let me know about.

Thanks...

i should suggest a MAC shop
    CDHouse.Biz
    Cheap Linux, FreeBSD, OpenOffice CDs

Mousepads... everyone uses them, and they wear out.

Mousepads? really? that's something new!

about MAC, there isn't much demand for it, is there?

IPOD SHOP!!! > Enter the revolution and make millions.

What about a server shop? You can sell prebuilt servers and server parts like cases etc. If it really takes off then maybe you can host some of the ones you sell or offer a plan for colo etc. Could also partner up with a local D/C where you live to give a colo bonus coupon or something. Just an idea.

Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting

If you really want to get into such business, you will not survive on a couble of products, but need to have many products on shelf, complete systems parts accessories, all the mentioned above..

You will need a high investment, but you can also start easy/slow and grow yourself into it.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Re: Type of computer-oriented business.

Originally posted by someuser
    Hi,

I am planning to open a computer shop, but the most important proble I am facing, is what to focuss on to get and sell.

I don't want to be a junkie, selling those spare parts like millions in one country, so if you would recommend a computer-oriented shop that sells something that out there, please let me know about.

Thanks...
    The whole point of a computer shop is that you can get a spare part if you need one. If you dont have what people need, people wont shop there. If you're going to specialize in something, know it in out and through.