ResellerClub's new payment Gateway Pay.PW

Popular service provider ResellerClub replaced it's payment gateway with Directi's own product "Pay.PW" (.PW's namespace is licensed to Directi and currently being used for it's Own services ).

It seems that Directi is planning to make it a Full pledged Payment Gateway soon
    Last edited by youser; 03-09-2012 at 12:58 PM.

There website is not ready yet, seems that they would launch there website soon.
    Host Speech - Talk About Web Hosting, Design & Marketing

Website URL: http://www.hostspeech.com

i hope they will offer good rates.

Quote Originally Posted by cycomholdings View Post
    I doubt they would replace it, they will just add it as an option.
    At first they notified that they have removed Transecute from their current Billing system. After some time( After posting this thread), I got another notification stating that Transecute will not be replaced

First Statement(Around 9PM IST 9-March) :

You can now add funds to your ResellerClub Account using our highly anticipated global payment option - Pay.Pw. This payment gateway has been launched in place of Transecute, which has now been discontinued.
    Second Statement(11PM IST 9-March) :

Dear Reseller,

Transecute will continue to be available on the Indian Program.

Please ignore the statement in the earlier mail which mentions that Transecute will be discontinued.
    I believe this thread on WHT affected their decision

This thread has 5 posts... I doubt this had anything to do with what they are doing in terms of who to replace, and whom not to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyak View Post
    This thread has 5 posts... I doubt this had anything to do with what they are doing in terms of who to replace, and whom not to replace.
    Welcome to WHT, EggYak

This is just a discussion about a new payment gateway heard by a forum member. I would like to state that it is nothing to do with ResellerClub or their business decisions

The later posts were made only in reply to other posts. Please let me know if you think anything unnecessary. I will get them removed by moderators

Hope you get fruitful success with your new WHT membership and your New business
    Last edited by youser; 03-09-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poision View Post
    i hope they will offer good rates.
    This was from their promotional email:

Transaction Charges:

• The Transaction Charges for Pay.Pw are 2.7% + 10 Cents

The launch of this payment gateway is the first step towards providing you with a free Merchant Account and exciting features such as Auto-Renew, Instant Account Refill etc. Stay tuned for more information on this.

cc avenue

Got a call from rc stating that they are stopping ccavenue gateway from the

5th march and debit cards / online bank transfer cant be done after 5th.

but debit card transaction worked on 6th /7th march
    david .c
    web hosting india , www.easy2host.in
    windows , linux -- webhosting / reseller hosting

Thanks ! gotta love the friendlyness on here !
    And i was just saying based on the guy above my last post, that i don't think the thread with 5 replies would effect a business move for the company. It's hard to show a tone of voice over text, it wasn't being rude in the slightest, if any of you guys took it that way, im sorry
    Think of it more as a question, like does WHT have that much popularity with some of these companies.

Quote Originally Posted by youser View Post
    Welcome to WHT, EggYak

This is just a discussion about a new payment gateway heard by a forum member. I would like to state that it is nothing to do with ResellerClub or their business decisions

The later posts were made only in reply to other posts. Please let me know if you think anything unnecessary. I will get them removed by moderators

Hope you get fruitful success with your new WHT membership and your New business

Its good new,though the site is not yet ready, but the big 'P' in their favicon takes me of paypal.
    █▌ Cheapest Domain Registration Service & Shared Hosting Solutions .
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,Monero, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, Crypto.
    █▌ Instant Domain Name Registration - Over 700+ Extensions x3reg.com!

Quote Originally Posted by youser View Post
    Pay.PW
    Why does that link to "pay.in" and not the domain you posted?
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Dear Mods,

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Why does that link to "pay.in" and not the domain you posted?
    Yesterday , there was a redirection from Pay.PW to Pay.in. Now the .PW extension/domain seems to be delegated and able to function, I think. But not at that time when I originally posted. Please get it confirmed from Directi if you need more clarification

( One of them is an alias actually.You can still try the both '.IN' and '.PW' to check them your self)
    Last edited by youser; 03-10-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Don't know if that's true for the US resellers, but for the ones from Germany the change means in increase in CC processing fees for deposits to the RC account.

old transecute gateway: 2,4%
    new pay.pw gateway: 2,7% + 0,10 USD

Hope they will allow hosting business for merchant account....
    bcz they were not allowing hosting business at transcute.
    █ .IN Domain Registration http://www.india.dj
    █ Reseller also available

Quote Originally Posted by petzsch View Post
    Don't know if that's true for the US resellers, but for the ones from Germany the change means in increase in CC processing fees for deposits to the RC account.

old transecute gateway: 2,4%
    new pay.pw gateway: 2,7% + 0,10 USD
    Correct, and the pay.pw gateway has a bug as well. Simple to test, and we provided screenshots to LB, add a dollar, go through to the gateway, click cancel --- bang!
    NetEarth One
    ICANN Accredited Registrar, https://reseller.netearthone.com
    Full UK support, 7 days a week 365 days a year!

India was affected by paypal in the past, and now and the internet.bs problem with paypal, dont sounds good. I am in process of leave reseller club before taht. Too much hassle now.

My sixth sense remember the scam caled stormpay and .. maybe usie in the future only debbit card to fund domains. No paypal, no cc problems.
    Each registrar is a tool. Not all Tools are for the same thing

Is this payment gateway accept credit cards? and what is the new add than others gateways?

Quote Originally Posted by mkjmkj View Post
    Hope they will allow hosting business for merchant account....
    bcz they were not allowing hosting business at transcute.
    Yes ! They do. Confirmed by their staff.

I Got a mail
    Thank you for your interest in Pay.pw. We are almost ready with our Payment Gateway service and will be launching it shortly. If you are a Reseller under ResellerClub, you will be able to easily integrate this PG module from within your Reseller Control Panel and use it to accept payments from your Customers for all ResellerClub Products, through the Control Panel or your SuperSite.

Pay.pw will help you accept payments from VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards as well as debit cards. However, due to the 3DS stipulation, Indian debit and credit card support will be introduced in sometime. Transaction charges for all card types amount to 2.7% + 10cents.

You will receive final launch announcements with further details from ResellerClub soon.
    █ .IN Domain Registration http://www.india.dj
    █ Reseller also available

I think it's great that they have started offering the ability to pay via this payment gateway in resellerclub. Personally I will still be using Paypal to carry out transactions
    Buzzhosting - The Reliable Choice!
    █ Affordable Domains, Reliable Hosting, Hosted Mail, Virtual Private Servers
    cPanel - Softaculous - CloudFlare Partners - 24/7 Support
    █ Free .com domain name with the purchase of our Freedom Package!

I've tried using pay.pw for payment processing in resellerclub, the process is fast and the fee is lower than paypal. I try to deposit $9, using paypal amount that credited to my account only $8.44, but if using pay.pw amount that credited to my account $8.66

As per my recent conversation with the ResellerClub staff..in india currently they are accepting money to their accounts via Pay.in ... ie..we resellers can currently deposit money to their accounts using Pay.in and they have not yet started this feature for Us to accept payments from our clients...which they have said would be launched soon...