IPs, Nameservers. Hostname

I'm getting a VPS /w two IPs, how should I use them?

IP1 -> NS1, Server IP, Main Hosting Site
    IP2 -> NS2, Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting?

When a mail goes out, how does the ip work? is it traced back differently for each location of the website, I want to avoid company mail being blacklisted because a custoemr site spammed...

Any recommendations?

What about host names, any recomemndations? or just NS1, NS2 or someting else,

Thanks for the help!

for your dns servers' alias: ns1 and ns2 or dns1/dns2 are standard, but many people like to be innovative and have unique names, like speakeasy.eart*****.net and other such clever ones.

You can take either route, I prefer creating a unique name to brand that people see in the WHOIS, rather than seeing the same old ones every time. It helps differentiate yourself.

As for the hosting part of the question -- I think this should be moved to a more appropriate forum, possibly dedicated servers or the general webhosting area.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

Moved to Technical & Security Issues Forum
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi