Thread: Curved corners!

Curved corners!

Hi,

I wanted to know how these tables with curves on corners are made?

See the attached image please, I pointed to them with red lines

It is easy to make tables with sharp corners, but with curved corners, I don't know how!

Thanks

Sorry, here are the images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails curves1.gif   curves2.gif  

Here are a couple methods for creating rounded corners: http://www.iwdn.net/showthread.php?t=2874 - it's quite easy to do, and you certainly do not need a table to do it!
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Thanks a lot gentelmen, I could do it!

One thing more: See the first attached image in my second reply in this thread, and notice how the border is different from the background. Now this, how can be done?

In your attached image with the Yahoo login, is the login table actually overlapping the red cell that is behind it?

Yes it is seodevhead

Quote Originally Posted by moh2004
    Thanks a lot gentelmen, I could do it!

One thing more: See the first attached image in my second reply in this thread, and notice how the border is different from the background. Now this, how can be done?
    Well, if the box will be a set width, you could create a one pixel tall by XX# pixels wide background image and repeat it down the y-axis behind the contents of the box. That would probably be the simplest way to do this.

You could also experiment with left/right borders and the box's background color. Just make sure this is located in the most buried <div>, and you'll need -1ox margin on either side so the corners overlap the borders beneath.

Either method will work well across browsers and will require no more code than what's been posted already. It'll simply take some experimentation to get it just right
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design