Thread: EliteBoard.com

EliteBoard.com

Bought this a while ago and haven't done anything, so here it is, minimum bid is $5, and it is on NameCheap.

$5 right here
    I may disagree with what it is you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it.

$7.00 here.

8.00 here

$12 right here
    I may disagree with what it is you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it.

$15, im not leaving.

$20 me either

$30 here

Ends tommorow night at 7PM EDT (or is that too long/short?)

$40 here

$75 dollars sir

$90 right here

100 I really want this one :|

$125 so do I!

Wow. A pretty good return on an $8 investment.

PayPal is preffered as the payment method. Cash or cheque would also be alright though it would take much longer. It would also be a benefit if your PayPal account was verified and you did not use a credit card as the source of funds (chargebacks are INCREDIBLY frustrating with PayPal, so I'm trying to limit the risk as much as possible).

Domain goes to jcphosting.

jcphosting did not pay. I've put the domain back up for sale here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=298163