Hi,
    I'm new to using directadmin and I've got a problem; I've not yet switched the DNS over to the directadmin server 'cause I want to make sure the sites work first, however I can't find how to view the sites. With cpanel you can go to http://192.168.1.1/~username (where 192.168.1.1 = IP of server and username is username of account).
    is this possible with directadmin? I can't find anything about it, anywhere.

Does for directadmin for me too

I do no think directadmin as anything to do with this option is more of apache web server having this feature enabled most of them do.

I do no think directadmin as anything to do with this option is more of apache web server having this feature enabled most of them do.
    haha, you're right! I was checking the wrong IP before, just tried it with a different one and it worked.
    Thanks! Problem solved, silly me

Yes this works on DA too. However if I am not mistaken it works a little differently for addon domains. In cPanel you can see any of the site of addon domains as well but in DA you will need to make the addon domain as the main domain in order to let it show up.

Yes this works on DA too. However if I am not mistaken it works a little differently for addon domains. In cPanel you can see any of the site of addon domains as well but in DA you will need to make the addon domain as the main domain in order to let it show up.
    Correct, that's how DA works regarding the temporary URL.

http://IP of server/~DAusername/