Hi, i wanted to sell 2 servers to friends/people and possibly more servers if it goes well, but i seem to get a problem. Whenever i try to run the dedicated server i get this annoying message and it wont let me start my server!
    My error was EXACTLY this
    Available memory less than 15 MB!!! - 104857600
    i tried all five compatibilities for the cs server and some guy told me i needed to change my virtual memory. But when i try to change my virtual memory of my VPS which is located here
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i249/iownunoob/Problem.jpg
    I made my initial and and maximum size 4644 and it asked me to restart so i did. After restarting it STILL doesnt work and when i go back to the virtual memory. It still says 0 mb and a temporary page file something was created because the old one didnt work or something similar to that. HELP!

you're trying to run a dedicated server on a VPS which is not recommended because its shared environment and thus the timing is off and also because its a windows VPS i think you dont have enough RAM

I have 3 gb of ram!

While I don't know what the error you're receiving is, I do know that running a gameserver off any VPS is a poor idea, the servers won't run well.

As i said in my first post
    that was my error.

Run>TaskMgr.exe
    Check the RAM, the VPS company *could* be strangling your ram. Any company thats giving 3GB of ram, probably isn't actually giving it to you... unless you pay outrageous per/month.

As i said before, when i tried changing to paging file. Shown on picture in my post before even after restarting as windows prompted me to. It had no effect and the virtual memory still stayed at 0mb when i changed it to the recommended size
    http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tasklm3.jpg

Woops thought i didnt post

First, Changing your virtual memory won't really effect much, all that does it use some of your hard drive space as ram, which is extremely slow.
    Next, that screenshot of the Taskmanager is that without any of the servers running?
    Also, how much hard drive space do you have on the VPS, if you are trying to set a high amount of virtual memory you might be using up all of your available hard drive space, so check that and see if you don't have enough space, thus why you would get that error.
    Please go ahead and try these things and let us know what else we can help you with.

No servers are running except for one i HAVE to have on. I have 30 gb of disk space and i was setting the recommended amount. Also, when i tried setting 2000 mb. Still an error

dude 3GB of RAM and 30GB of Disc Space is umm, who would offer that?
    Honestly you can't run a gameserver because virtual memory DOES not effect how HLDS runs. HLDS uses the avliable ram and uses around 20mb on startup and can use up to like 500mb

Then what can be the problem?

they're limiting you. if you dont mind telling can you please tell us the company or simply contact them about the paging problem or the memory limit problem. It seems as if they set it so you can't run programs on that RDP and simply can use it to browse.

The problem could be any number of things. It could be from your installation of the game, you might have a configuration set wrong, or something of that matter.
    I've sent you a PM. Also try to browse around on some popular gaming forums, the steam forums themselves can prove to be very useful, along with a few others if you know where to look around.

Okay thanks. I added you on aim but you arent replying

Hi, i wanted to sell 2 servers to friends/people and possibly more servers if it goes well, but i seem to get a problem. Whenever i try to run the dedicated server i get this annoying message and it wont let me start my server!
    My error was EXACTLY this
    i tried all five compatibilities for the cs server and some guy told me i needed to change my virtual memory. But when i try to change my virtual memory of my VPS which is located here
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i249/iownunoob/Problem.jpg
    I made my initial and and maximum size 4644 and it asked me to restart so i did. After restarting it STILL doesnt work and when i go back to the virtual memory. It still says 0 mb and a temporary page file something was created because the old one didnt work or something similar to that. HELP!
    In question - what are you paying for this a month. Because by the sounds of what you are getting, you would be better to move to a dedicated machine assuming that you are paying for what you are suppose to be getting?
    Running any type of dedicated game application where ram / cpu usage increase are not a great idea on a virtual enviroment as resources are shared.
    Have you tried searching steam forums?

No, the VPS is all i can afford right now. It was on sale and i thought it would be nice to host a nice server for my friends

No, the VPS is all i can afford right now. It was on sale and i thought it would be nice to host a nice server for my friends
    From research it's looking to be that the main node may be out of resources, and they have oversold what the server actually has available. You might want to submit a ticket to your VPS provider and ask them to check resources and see if what they have alloted you is actually available.
    Cheers,
    Ty

Im trying to contact them via live chat. So you guys think its not the virtual memory, but the node itself?

I just talked to the company's live chat and they said this for teh virtual memory problem
    Well Johnny, you wont be able to change the Virtual memory of your server due to the limitation of Virtuozzo control panel