WHMCS integration recommendations?

Who can you recommend for WHMCS integrations? I have can only find bad reviews and advertising when searching.

What type of integration? Like setup in general or a full templated integration.
    hostingcove.com | Tennessee Based Hosting Provider.
    cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting - Domain Names
    Join thousands of happy customers. Secure & Stable
    HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotic_monkey View Post
    Who can you recommend for WHMCS integrations? I have can only find bad reviews and advertising when searching.
    As HC-Ro mentioned the type of integration you require will play a big part in the best company for your needs. What you could do is shortlist some companies and then look at the past work screenshots to see if they've previously integrated a design similar to yours
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

I agree with zomex ideas where you can start shortlist companies and see their recent works and do a full comparisons. It takes time to do all those API in WHMCS. But once everything has been setup properly, it's one of the simplest and user friendly system for your organization.

I got http://whmcsintegration.ca to do one for me yesterday for a new venture I will be launching shortly. I ordered it yesterday afternoon, and got it last night. Look fantastic. They even have a special to save $10 on their gold package.

This is my 3rd one by him. Very fast, and its very nice. Never had a problem.

I have used HelpWHMCS.com before. They are very fast and affordable from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by APX View Post
    I got http://whmcsintegration.ca to do one for me yesterday for a new venture I will be launching shortly. I ordered it yesterday afternoon, and got it last night. Look fantastic. They even have a special to save $10 on their gold package.

This is my 3rd one by him. Very fast, and its very nice. Never had a problem.
    glad you like it (again lol)
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com

Check out LicensePal, they do integration.

http://licensepal.com/services.php#integration

I have done the header & footer integrations and started on the cart, but i need the rest of the cart creating/finishing to match the template and all the client area pages need to be done to match the template.

Ones i have looked at/shortlisted so far are aqualityintegrations.com and whmcsintegration.ca

licence pal could be a possibility as i know they are whmcs resellers.

Can anyone please do a full site integration for $15?
    Thanks