Thread: gif button?

Arrow gif button?

i have a few gif buttons with text on them, but my client doesn't want the text in the button. He just wants them to be blank. i didn't save the blank button, which was a misktake. and also the psd files i merged them all in saved saved them. so i was wondering if there is any way in which i can just remove the text in the button.
    thanks

Depends. If the button has a complex background behind the text, it will be more difficult than if it's a solid color or a tight pattern. Can you post a link to the buttons? Maybe that will help see what you need to get it done.

Personally, if it wasn't too much effort, I'd remake the source files, just so I'd have them next time when the client decides he wants the text after all
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

http://www.nhg.us/design1/images/menu_r1_c8.gif

yes i have to agree with that, theres always a first time

That's actually a very simple button to recreate, just an easy gradient and some text...

yes, also i am just wondering if it is possible for future reference

Sure, just copy a 1 pixel segment and stretch it over the text. That might even be easier than recreating the gradient. (but it's better to have source files anyway)
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

thanks the_pm, i can't believe that i didn't think of that