VAIOWEB is glad to announce the launch of .ME @ €55 per year.

A personalized TLD with a universal appeal, .ME has incredible potential for Internet users globally. It is one of the recent TLDs approved by ICANN and is expected to be utilized as both, a Personalized Web address and as a catchy business marketing tool around the world.

.ME Landrush process:

The .ME Landrush will take place from 6th June to 26th June, 2008. You can pre-apply for your list of desired .ME Domains at an amazingly low pricing of just €55 per year (refundable -13% fees). The .ME registry is following the auction model for domains that will receive more than one application during the Landrush period. So, in case any of yours’ Domains get multiple applications, you can claim ownership of the concerned Domain by placing the highest bid for it.

All Domain applications processed through VAIOWEB are guaranteed a reversal on the application charge minus 13% fees, in case the outcome of the auction process is not in yours’ favor. This means, that if you don’t end up registering a Domain that you applied for, the amount - 13% fees, could be refunded to you.

Note:
  • €55 includes the one year registration as well as pre-application cost.
  • You will be required to register for a minimum of 2 years, as mandated by the .ME Registry.
  • We will start accepting pre-applications 8th May, 2008 onwards. You can stay updated on the exact time of launch and other detail on .ME through our site.
.ME Pre-Application FAQ (Frequntly Asked Questions)

Pre-Apply for your .ME Domains now!