What's the lowest prices for enom domains?

What's the lowest domain prices for the $6.95 enom account now?

I have bought an $6.95 enom account a few years ago from a reseller and these last few weeks I notice the registration price for .info has been raised to $8.95/year and the domain transfer rate has increased to $7.95/year for .com/net/org/biz/info (previously $6.95/year). I feel suspicious that these prices were raised by the reseller, not enom.

Thank you for the info!

ya that is right

the prices of the domain controlled by the one who get from the enom account and i think that it is the bad thing in enom

So do you mean those prices were raised by the reseller, and not enom?

ya it is by the reseller not ENOM

Thanks Storm911!

May I know what are the lowest SSL cert prices provided by enom to $6.95 account and direct ETP?

Is it easy to upgrade from a reseller account to an enom ETP? Can I move all the domains and funds away easily?

And do you have any idea how to settle this problem with the reseller? It's domainresell.biz and they never replied to my emails. I paid them over $300 a few years ago and now they're raising the prices.

Just an update that I finally got a reply from Bryan Graves who's the new owner of domainresell.biz and he fixed the prices back quickly. Kudos to Bryan!

You can get "best prices" by emailing the eNom sales people and asking them. They'll reply with a PDF document that lists all the pricing for each domain and service they offer.

And yes... it is possible for your "parent" reseller to raise the prices at any time, no matter what "tricks" you think you can do to lock your pricing. They can simpy request that enom manually raise your price, etc...

The ONLY way to "lock" your pricing is to get an ETP account directly with eNom.

We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Thanks mrzippy!

Is it easy to upgrade from a reseller account to an enom ETP? Can I move all the domains and funds away easily?

Quote Originally Posted by blueface
    Thanks mrzippy!

Yes, it is very easy. You would simply send an email to sales@enom.com and tell them you want to upgrade to an ETP account. They'll send you the instructions.

Basically, this just means paying the difference in "account balance" for whatever is the amount needed to be an ETP and whatever is the value of the number of domains in your account and your current balance.

We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!