WHMCS.com and auto provisioning of Google Apps.

I am currently using WHMCS.com as my web hosting provisioning and support system and would like to find a registor that can automaticaly setup google apps for new customers and transfers. I have found one company that does this but they do not have an API that integrates with WHMCS.com, the company has two web sites, name.com and domainsite.com. I love their service but I need integration with WHMCS.com any suggestion would be helpful.

I'm looking for this as well

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloSlick View Post
    I am currently using WHMCS.com as my web hosting provisioning and support system and would like to find a registor that can automaticaly setup google apps for new customers and transfers. I have found one company that does this but they do not have an API that integrates with WHMCS.com, the company has two web sites, name.com and domainsite.com. I love their service but I need integration with WHMCS.com any suggestion would be helpful.
    I am familiar with both companies mentioned above and like them as well and also use them as well. I believe they do a fantastic job for the most part; However, they are missing the boat on so many things, including the aforementioned in the previous post.

Let me know if you find something out there. Anyone?

Right on the money

You are the first to actually understand my question and I have been all over the internet...not even the companies mentioned could grasp what I was trying to convey to them. I hope there are more people out there like you that might have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloSlick View Post
    Why would you pay $49.99 to setup Google apps? Google apps is so easy to setup.

Yes it is easy...but....

We are haveing to do almost a hundred a day, that translates into $1000's of dollars a day in man hours....