Thread: We3Cares Review

We3Cares Review

Hello,

I would like to comment about my experience with We3Cares and let everyone know that I highly recommend them.

I own the hosting company "Glitter Host" (www.GlitterHost.com). I have been on the "Client" side of web hosting before opening Glitter Host and knew that two things were very important in the hosting industry. SPEED and SERVICE!

This past January I had to have a major surgery and was going to be unavailable to my clients. I knew I was going to need extra help for my client's support issues.

I researched WHT and every source of information I could find about the various companies that provide client support services. After a extensive search and much correspondence with 5 or 6 support companies I settled on We3Cares. I felt that James with We3Cares genuinely cared about providing fast, friendly and accurate support for my clients. I couldn't have been more correct with my impression.

I have since fully recovered from my surgery but continue to employ We3Cares to help with both server management and client support. I enjoy the relationship I have with James and his company and am very satisfied with the support my clients receive from the knowledgeable and friendly staff at We3Cares.

My medium size hosting company continues to grow in spite of the current world economic slowdown and part of the reason is the outstanding support We3Cares gives my clients and myself.

Thank you James and I hope this review lets web hosting companies here at WHT know they can rely We3Cares to provide any support they need.

redham (aka Russell)
    Shared and Reseller hosting on high speed uncrowded servers at Glitter Hosting Services - Super server leasing deals, VPS, High End Reseller accounts at OverVolt.com and Glitter Hosting VPS.

Thanks for the review.
    RomesBlog - Dividend Investing, Financial News, Personal Portfolio and More.
    X - Follow me on X.

Your welcome!

Hopefully this will make it a little easier for those that are searching for support services. I know that reviews played a big part of my search.
    Shared and Reseller hosting on high speed uncrowded servers at Glitter Hosting Services - Super server leasing deals, VPS, High End Reseller accounts at OverVolt.com and Glitter Hosting VPS.

I have dealt with James and We3Cares numerous times.

They have great service and support.

Good review - hope the surgery went smoothly.

Another +1 to We3Cares from me.

Thanks a lot for your trust on us and will assure it will last forever.

Thanks for sharing the review with the community.
    !! RRDNS.com !! RRDNSHosting.com !!
    !! 100% Business Uptime Hosting Solutions !!
    !! Now offers Affordable Shared Clustered Hosting !!
    !! http://www.rrdns.com !! http://www.rrdnshosting.com !!

great review, there's not much good support companies out there! you're lucky.

Looks like you have found yourself a good provider, thanks for the review.

thanks for this, support is always a hard thing to quantify without reviews like this as I'm interested in something similar.