Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @RSCWH, our tech support responses for level 1, 2 and 3 are all within minutes. It's important to understand that some issues will take longer than others.

@joseph, we do say that live chat and telephone is for basic support. It's not viable to provide level 3 type support on live chat and telephone. There can be misunderstandings, there is no log to go back to etc. All I am seeing from your issue is that you were not happy that we are not willing to provide more than level 1 support over telephone and live chat. The response times you have been talking about would not have been tech support, level 2 or l3. It would have been with a dept. like sales or billing which isn't 24x7.

@itsnextgen, the cPanel issue happened due to a supplier not renewing a license that they should have done. It was an issue at their end but we still offered you credit.

I monitor the live chat, it's their for a purpose and the vast majority of our customers appreciate being able to contact us day/night. The same staff on the phones are the same staff handling tickets. I also spend considerable time on the phones and live chat myself.

We're a growing company, and from time to time, we do experience issues. That's for certain. I believe all companies do at some point. However we do our best to put things right. Our focus is stability, speed and support which 99% of the time, we deliver without fail.

If you are experiencing issues, you should submit your ticket with Feedback/Complaints and we do genuinely spend a lot of time in making sure your issue is resolved. I personally deal with nearly all the complaints ticket. It's not in my interest not to see a customer happy, it's not in the interest of the company to see a customer happy.

I do apologise if your experience was below your expectations. As mentioned above, we do receive a lot of positive reviews, because we do our utmost best to provide a good service, and having been doing so for nearly 10 years. Sometimes a ticket slips through the cracks and is mishandled - that is expected, but we do go out of our way to fix things as soon as the issue is escalated higher up or a customer brings the issue to our attention.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    @itsnextgen, the cPanel issue happened due to a supplier not renewing a license that they should have done. It was an issue at their end but we still offered you credit.
    We are least bothered on credits. As a company you may survive giving away credits, but starter to intermediate like us will loose lot of reputation & customers as well. One or twice is fine.. but 4-5times in my 1yr stay is a serious problem you should definitely look at.

You were available on chat when i last chated may be year back.. its was good.. afterwards.. chat support responses are really annoying at times. I have left it doesn't mean will not come back if Inno is back on top, dats my opinion.
      0 Not allowed!

Rameen- I appreciate your response here and I do understand that some issues take longer but 6 days is a lot for a dedicated IP and SSL cert. It would have only taken a minute to send me a reply saying we are working on getting you an IP so we can put the cert on or something. I do not feel it is appropriate to ignore a customer that is trying to find out the status of something or to practically chastise them for replying to a ticket twice that had not had a response in 6 days.

I did decide to give Innohosting another chance and hopefully there will be better communication going forward. If not I will go elsewhere.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itsnexgen123 View Post
    I have left it doesn't mean will not come back if Inno is back on top, dats my opinion.
    Good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by RSCWH View Post
    I did decide to give Innohosting another chance and hopefully there will be better communication going forward.

I'm glad that you have decided to give us another opportunity, rest assured it will not be a wasted one.

Remember that I'm here 24x7 for our customers. If at any point you feel you're not getting a service that is more than satisfactory, then please let me know, I can give you my direct line number so you can contact me straight away.
      0 Not allowed!

I truelly have to say Rameen, I am new here and I have been reading for IH Services...and there are some good reviews indeed, but I have to say I am thrilled by the way you are talking.

Honest,polite and everything very well said!

Thats a good company to me.
    Nice meeting you. (even if just by reading your posts )

(Thats just my personal opinion, I do not wish to offend anyone in any case)
      0 Not allowed!

@itsnexgen123 (or anyone else), can you please shoot me an email? I would like to talk to you about any problems you have or have had. You can email at chris a t innohosting d ot com. Otherwise, open a ticket in our general queue with "Attn: Chris" in the subject. I'll be looking forward to talking to you.
      0 Not allowed!

Remember that I'm here 24x7 for our customers. If at any point you feel you're not getting a service that is more than satisfactory, then please let me know, I can give you my direct line number so you can contact me straight away.
    what a laugh !! took Chris 12 hours to reply to me .. and i can post the copies of the reports to show you !! innohosting has cost me 2 days of embarrasment and so much hassle that i nearly choked when i see this

and if i say to you web design hosting co .. you will know i am being honest !! and yes i have copies of everything from times and dates of each submitted support request to your company . all ready for the legal case .

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Chris View Post
    @itsnexgen123 (or anyone else), can you please shoot me an email? I would like to talk to you about any problems you have or have had. You can email at chris a t innohosting d ot com. Otherwise, open a ticket in our general queue with "Attn: Chris" in the subject. I'll be looking forward to talking to you.
    what you think they can afford to wait 8 hours each time ?

Funny how you creep like mad on new customers and yet treat existing like crap ? how on earth do you sleep at night ?

Quote Originally Posted by jospehk777 View Post
    To answer the original OPs question, yes I have been having problems with Innohosting lately, (and Ive only been with them a couple of days)!
    Support is my problem, having signed up for a reseller account after reading thier thread on this forum. The deal sounded great, so I signed up.
    Ive raised 2 tickets so far. The first took over 6 hours for a response. Was it a complex issue? No, I just wanted them to allocate me the WHMCS licence so I could get on with building a site.
    Second ticket took over 7 hours for a response. Did they resolve the issue? No. 7 hours to respond with Can you please provide the URL you are having trouble with'? Information that was already supplied. As you can see, if I go back and forth with basic information like this with 7 hour gaps in between, it could be several days before a simple query gets resolved.
    I hear you saying 'just call thier support number'. Ah yes, the support number. 1 slight prblem there, when you call them they will not deal with any issues beyond the most basic 'what is a web host' type query. They say this is due to security issues. They have to raise a ticket to protect account security. My previous two hosts goDaddy and Eukhost didnt have such security problems.
    Finally the LiveChat. Yesterday I tried a session. 45 minutes later I hadnt even got a Hello, just 'Our operators are helping other people' etc. The previous night I tried LiveChat and at least got connected. Someone said Hello, how may I help and then disappeared for 15 minutes....!!!?? A full 15 minutes of just sitting there wondering have I made the right hosting choice
    2 days into my Innohosting experience, I am going to cancel, otherwise my blood pressure might just reach a new world record.
    My honest advice is dont buy hosting with Inno if you need anything approaching reasonble support.
    Im cancelling today.
    15 minutes heck thats luxury , try sitting there 4 hours !! i kid you not , sit and email and wait and wait and wait and watch your business be slandered by them !!!
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 04-22-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: merged posts
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BalearicPedro View Post
    what a laugh !! took Chris 12 hours to reply to me .. and i can post the copies of the reports to show you !! innohosting has cost me 2 days of embarrasment and so much hassle that i nearly choked when i see this

and if i say to you web design hosting co .. you will know i am being honest !! and yes i have copies of everything from times and dates of each submitted support request to your company . all ready for the legal case .

what you think they can afford to wait 8 hours each time ?

Funny how you creep like mad on new customers and yet treat existing like crap ? how on earth do you sleep at night ?

15 minutes heck thats luxury , try sitting there 4 hours !! i kid you not , sit and email and wait and wait and wait and watch your business be slandered by them !!!
    Care to elaborate on the problem that is causing you so much frustration?
      0 Not allowed!

Chris needs to sleep too. Besides, you aren't the only customer he has to attend to. What is the exact issue you are having?

I doubt so. They have went above and beyond the call of duty on several occasions, at least in my experience.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PAH - Tim View Post
    Care to elaborate on the problem that is causing you so much frustration?
    well its a bit involved but shortened version ..

with them as a reseller 2 years or so .. so would assume a reasonable customer always paid indeed money in advance all the time . so a damn good customer .. noticed sites got slower and more downtime but not a problem .. i wake to read email telling me that at 7.00 am ish we had attacked the server . how god knows unless sleepwalked but in any event fair enough seems some hackers obviously got in through the whcms .. so email and email and post a reply to Chris who gave us the news asking to change the suspended page as its not good to have suspended see billing when a reseller is the billing right ? so email and keep trying support NOTHING done . we say change the banner for christ sake NOt a word , now at this stage you can imagine people are seeing suspended see billing on the site , so phone calls and emails come in are you going bust etc etc understandable . All saturday night still we are not allowed in and still no joy. Sunday morning still the suspended page not allowed access or nothing Customers going mad etc .. Sunday we decide enough is enough and repoint and get the sites away a long job , 36 hours or so later only after advising we will be going legal do they let us in ..like they are great and dont see a problem , maybe its normal for resellers to have suspended on the page in Liverpool ???

so what should of been a 30 minute job because of the owners away spending there huge profits down the market and NOt doing a single thing to help , has now entailed time money loss of face to the company and will involve a long legal battle ..and a test case hopefully for everyone else who gets treated like dirt from a hosting company .

thats the short of it ..in a nutshell they treat there customers like crap and support is a joke.. but a very expensive joke if your the poor suckers who have your websites hosted there ..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    Chris needs to sleep too. Besides, you aren't the only customer he has to attend to. What is the exact issue you are having?

I doubt so. They have went above and beyond the call of duty on several occasions, at least in my experience.
    oh to get new customers heck they will , once your in they know its hassles to move so its the dangle the hook routine , tell you what you want to hear .. until that day comes and it will then its your worst nightmare , i have used several hosters and still do ,and i can honestly say hand on heart NEVER have i known such bad attitude , back up , and out and out lies and speel from innohosting .

If your sites hacked your the victim normally not with innohosting your the criminal ?? the fact there server is weak and old and slow and poor protection nahh thats tough its your fault read the terms and conditions if they run out of sugar in the office oohh thats someones fault . a nightmare outfit..
      0 Not allowed!

oh to get new customers heck they will , once your in they know its hassles to move so its the dangle the hook routine , tell you what you want to hear .. until that day comes and it will then its your worst nightmare , i have used several hosters and still do ,and i can honestly say hand on heart NEVER have i known such bad attitude , back up , and out and out lies and speel from innohosting .

If your sites hacked your the victim normally not with innohosting your the criminal ?? the fact there server is weak and old and slow and poor protection nahh thats tough its your fault read the terms and conditions if they run out of sugar in the office oohh thats someones fault . a nightmare outfit..
    So, let's see. Someone got into your WHMCS because you probably did not update your software, and now you blame InnoHosting?
    That's kinda ridiculous.
    Senior System Administrator / DevOp - LinkedIn / MailChannels Director of Sales, Europe
    MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting & Server Management (cPanel/DA/Virtualization Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

So, let's see. Someone got into your WHMCS because you probably did not update your software, and now you blame InnoHosting?
    That's kinda ridiculous.
    I agree, @BalearicPedro did you password protect your admin directory so that there is 2 levels of security? Do you change your password regularly? That is not Inno's fault.

However, what IS DEFINITELY inno's fault is the delay it took them to respond on your major issue. Although it was caused by you, they should be there to come to your rescue when you need them.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvyreen View Post
    I agree, @BalearicPedro did you password protect your admin directory so that there is 2 levels of security? Do you change your password regularly? That is not Inno's fault.

However, what IS DEFINITELY inno's fault is the delay it took them to respond on your major issue. Although it was caused by you, they should be there to come to your rescue when you need them.

I believe for the Abuse department, our response times were acceptable and within industry norms considering especially that this was on a weekend. Only our technical support has 24x7 support by live chat, ticket and telephone:

We informed client of compromise on:
    21st April 07.40am - account suspension

Client reply: 21st April 02.14pm
    Client reply: 21st April 02.24pm

Staff reply: 21st April 10.20pm

Client reply: 22nd April 10.17am
    Client reply: 22nd April 05.49pm

Staff reply: 22nd April 06.28pm - account re-activated.
      0 Not allowed!

Its strange to me that the client was informed at 07h40 an admits that this is when he was first informed in hi original post but then he only replied to Inno 6 hours later??? That is very strange!

It being weekend can be understandable why there was 8hour intervals.

However, between responses, but if this is all that was communicated between the 2 parties over 2 days, it doesn't seem like the problem was as severe as what BalearicPedro makes it sound like.

However, one question is looming for me, why did it take 2 days to reactivate the account? I would also be pissed if it took that long!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGeneral View Post
    That's kinda ridiculous.
    Nope do NOT blame innohosting for that , these things happen ,its how its dealt with that is the issue .. although suprised at the weak defences on there server for sure NEVER happened on others . and to accuse us of doing it to our own website !! what planet are they on ?

yes you hit the nail on the head .. The problem was to correctly isolate the problem , notify us and get it sorted and not to set priority low send an email accusing us of doing it to our ourselves , and then swan of shopping all day and leave the reseller hosting business with a giant placard that yells SUSPENDED contact billing !!! THAT is the issue .. 36 hours with a suspended sign , doing untold damage as to any customers in either hosting or web design or seo services we appeared unable to pay our bills !!!! suspended over a pittance hosting .. now after over 2 years wouldnt anyone think hang on they are resellers pretty important to get this one set Urgent . etc etc . phoned no reply , emailed from 10 am onwards assuming they go to the support to be told by someone on chat , well nothing there , then to go in and reply to the ticket !! Its all documented every last detail .. All we wanted was to take the Suspended down ,put " Down for maintenance " then lets sort it out with no mad rush or panic , simple enough surely ?? not for Innohosting ohh no ,

I believe for the Abuse department, our response times were acceptable and within industry norms considering especially that this was on a weekend. Only our technical support has 24x7 support by live chat, ticket and telephone:

We informed client of compromise on:

Staff reply: 21st April 10.20pm

Client reply: 22nd April 10.17am
    Client reply: 22nd April 05.49pm

Staff reply: 22nd April 06.28pm - account re-activated.

email at around 10.00 am our Spain time when i checked emails
    email again a few times !!!!!
    copied email and posted in the support ticket after being told by the chat no reply showing so no emails received ???????? !!!!!!

Staff reply: 21st April 10.20pm exactly 10.20pm 8 Hours !!! from the above and 12 hours from seeing the email !!

and still nobody could be bothered to remove the SUSPENDED Page and replace as basically they was begged to !!! to read "Down for Maintenance" nobody minds that its ohh maybe they are changing the fan belt on the server or something ..

Staff reply: 22nd April 06.28pm - account re-activated. Yep from Saturday 10.am to Sunday 7.28pm our time . 34 hours !! now how many resellers think that i got a good deal ??? and would love there Website to be branded as Suspended contact billing ??

it could of been isolated and sorted within 30 minutes ?? If you hadnt gone shopping ..

Its strange to me that the client was informed at 07h40 an admits that this is when he was first informed in hi original post but then he only replied to Inno 6 hours later??? That is very strange!

It being weekend can be understandable why there was 8hour intervals.

However, between responses, but if this is all that was communicated between the 2 parties over 2 days, it doesn't seem like the problem was as severe as what BalearicPedro makes it sound like.

However, one question is looming for me, why did it take 2 days to reactivate the account? I would also be pissed if it took that long!
    the email was timed at that UK time i am in Spain ( i have places in spain and UK just in Spain at the moment ) so we are 1 hour ahead . so 10 am i checked emails and replied to email and waitted and waitted and waitted for reply etc as above .

I can assure you it was very serious we have a Spanish Contact and do some quality seo work for several big names and indeed NATO now can you imagine if they got wind of our suspension through Billing ????????? i am keeping fingers crossed they havent for sure , as you guys can imagine ..

and exactly why 2 days ? and why not read the tickets answer the email and go in and put a down for maintenance banner up ? not rocket science this is the problem , the attitude its beyond sensible thinking .. ahh mark it as suspended mark it low priority and ignore them we can always pull out the terms and conditions screw these damn customers a pain aint they chris yea lets go shopping and spend our money .. thats how it went i bet ..
    Last edited by BalearicPedro; 04-25-2012 at 06:44 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

@BalearicPedro, I'm afraid you are mistaken on multiple points here. I don't believe you have grasped the seriousness of the issue nor understand the basic concepts which have lead to this.

Your WHMCS was compromised, this has nothing to do with a 'server weakness'. There is a well known exploit for WHMCS which they promptly released a patch for, but you didn't patch yours. This was a software exploit at your end. You even said yourself:
    I always thought that whmcs thing was rubbish since day one its never worked right
    Your account was filled with malware, we had to suspend, and we had to do it on a weekend. This was because the account was causing disruption to other customers.

We suspended the account, you replied and we replied in a lot of detail what the issue was and provided ample information. The next day, as you correctly stated, about 36hrs later, the account was unsuspended.

You were able to change the suspended page yourself in your WHM. It's a feature enabled for resellers to customise their own page, however you didn't. The suspended page says the account has been suspended and to contact billing. It's the standard default page bundled in with cPanel. There was nothing false about what had been stated on that page.

and then swan of shopping all day and leave the reseller hosting business with a giant placard that yells SUSPENDED contact billing
    With due respect, that is a very insulting comment to make. You're not here, you do not know what is going on. To state such comments is nothing short of defamatory. We're a 24x7 business and staff are online helping customers that don't break our terms of service and properly maintain their accounts. They are the ones receiving priority.

Quite simply put, if you didn't want your account suspended, then why didn't you maintain your account? Why didn't you make sure you scripts are up to date? You have above that we should be the ones updating the software you decide to install but have now backtracked on that comment.

If you don't like the suspended page that cPanel provides, why not shoot your email to them and ask them why they bundle such a page? If you don't like the suspended page why didn't you change it? We only suspended a single account that was causing issues, so you still had full access to your WHM to modify the page.

It's unfair that through your own faults and failure to keep your account secure and failure to maintain your account, you blame us. If you had secured your account, didn't leave vulnerable software running, then such issues would have never happened in the first place. These aren't our mistakes and as wolvyreen agreed above, the delay is understandable considering it's the weekend.
      0 Not allowed!

To be honest, @OP, you're very lucky that InnoHosting bothered to suspend your account and reported you the malware activity.
    You can't blame their servers for weakness if you're using outdated software (considering whmcs had released a new patch). I'm sorry, but this is totally your fault.

Now, talking about the time that InnoHosting took to unsuspend your account. Although they have weekend support, being a company that supports all timeshifts, you can't just rely in a matter of hours to get this issue sorted. You could even change the suspended webpage in your WHM, so why didn't you do it?

Just one more thing, being curious, I know but... Are you seriously saying you're hosting a NATO website on a reseller hosting account?!
    Senior System Administrator / DevOp - LinkedIn / MailChannels Director of Sales, Europe
    MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting & Server Management (cPanel/DA/Virtualization Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

@BalearicPedro, I'm afraid you are mistaken on multiple points here. I don't believe you have grasped the seriousness of the issue nor understand the basic concepts which have lead to this.

Your WHMCS was compromised, this has nothing to do with a 'server weakness'. There is a well known exploit for WHMCS which they promptly released a patch for, but you didn't patch yours. This was a software exploit at your end. You even said yourself:

Your account was filled with malware, we had to suspend, and we had to do it on a weekend. This was because the account was causing disruption to other customers.

We suspended the account, you replied and we replied in a lot of detail what the issue was and provided ample information. The next day, as you correctly stated, about 36hrs later, the account was unsuspended.

You were able to change the suspended page yourself in your WHM. It's a feature enabled for resellers to customise their own page, however you didn't. The suspended page says the account has been suspended and to contact billing. It's the standard default page bundled in with cPanel. There was nothing false about what had been stated on that page.

With due respect, that is a very insulting comment to make. You're not here, you do not know what is going on. To state such comments is nothing short of defamatory. We're a 24x7 business and staff are online helping customers that don't break our terms of service and properly maintain their accounts. They are the ones receiving priority.

Quite simply put, if you didn't want your account suspended, then why didn't you maintain your account? Why didn't you make sure you scripts are up to date? You have above that we should be the ones updating the software you decide to install but have now backtracked on that comment.

If you don't like the suspended page that cPanel provides, why not shoot your email to them and ask them why they bundle such a page? If you don't like the suspended page why didn't you change it? We only suspended a single account that was causing issues, so you still had full access to your WHM to modify the page.

It's unfair that through your own faults and failure to keep your account secure and failure to maintain your account, you blame us. If you had secured your account, didn't leave vulnerable software running, then such issues would have never happened in the first place. These aren't our mistakes and as wolvyreen agreed above, the delay is understandable considering it's the weekend.

We couldnt get in the WHM Contol panel you blocked it , don`t you think we tried ???? It is not an issue with the problem its the none back up support , as if you had been answering no doubt you would of said do it and we would of told you we tried ..

You still honestly think you did a great support job ?? are you for real ?? you can post away like the back up was good ?

If any software you license and promote is critical and could cause a problem to anyone on shared hosting then indeed you should have better safeguards or does it mean that every whcms on your server could be attacked at any time ? Thats very reassuring isnt it ?

Incredible how on earth you can blatantly say you did great and all that could be expected is just amazing , not a glimmer of concern ,not a well we could of maybe done better , not a single spec of remorse your unbelievable truly a one off character ..

everything is always the customer isnt it ? you should of done this and you should of done that etc,, so what bit of the hosting exercise do you actually do ? apart from ignore tickets i mean ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGeneral View Post
    To be honest, @OP, you're very lucky that InnoHosting bothered to suspend your account and reported you the malware activity.
    You can't blame their servers for weakness if you're using outdated software (considering whmcs had released a new patch). I'm sorry, but this is totally your fault.

Now, talking about the time that InnoHosting took to unsuspend your account. Although they have weekend support, being a company that supports all timeshifts, you can't just rely in a matter of hours to get this issue sorted. You could even change the suspended webpage in your WHM, so why didn't you do it?

Just one more thing, being curious, I know but... Are you seriously saying you're hosting a NATO website on a reseller hosting account?!
    no way on reseller , no we do websites and seo stuff .. imagine NATO on innohosting ooh now that would be funny .
      0 Not allowed!

If any software you license and promote is critical and could cause a problem to anyone on shared hosting then indeed you should have better safeguards or does it mean that every whcms on your server could be attacked at any time ? Thats very reassuring isnt it ?
    As I keep mentioning, software you install is your responsibility. Our customers update their own software, including WHMCS. We cannot arbitrarily go into a clients account and perform upgrades. What if they have plugins not compatible with the upgrade? What if they have certain customisations not compatible with the upgrade?

Anyone here can tell you, that software you upload and install is your responsibility. Did we advertise we will update your software? Do you expect us to guess what you have and don't have installed? If you buy a computer and install software, do you expect the vendor to come to your house every day, guess precisely what software you have installed and then upgrade it without your knowledge?

everything is always the customer isnt it ? you should of done this and you should of done that etc,, so what bit of the hosting exercise do you actually do ? apart from ignore tickets i mean ?
    I could say the same for you. You didn't maintain your account, it was compromised by a well known exploit, and you want us to take responsibility for your failings to update and secure the account which you are responsible for?

Web hosting isn't just buying webspace and forgetting about it. It requires technical knowledge and consistent attention.
      0 Not allowed!

You're still blaming InnoHosting as the responsible for the compromise.
    It's your job to keep your software updated, period.

And also, what's the NATO relationship yet again? LOL, since when did NATO require SEO? What are they selling?
      0 Not allowed!

it's the hosting company the responsibility for your whmcs hacked???
    Even if them offer it installable using softcolous or something similar or even if they install it for you it's the end user the one who must take care it's up to date and with all the needed patch. It will be hosting company error ONLY if in the contract it's specified that they installa, mantain and update the WHMCS for you.
    I'ld love a hosting company wich not terminate my account if it have been hacked; a lot of other compnay would have shut it down and not reactivated it, putting you on blacklist and the payd money would be losed (a lot have this on their TOS). I have some website on a hosting company wich usualy shut down websites only as they have not up to date version of their cms or software, even if not hacked, if they found you have and old versione of a software wich can cause an hack they whut down you website for security befor the hack happen. Another company wich I have some website with make forced upgrade automatic if they found that your software is old ... nice thing for me and my customer when a morning you get up and find nothing work as they updated the software with a standard version loosing all your hacks, patch, customization, etc.

I can understand that 34 hour with a suspended page it's a lot bad thing for a reseller and this is the only point I can say "they can take it in another way" (like faster or have put a simple empty page, etc) but for the hack sorry but they have done right.
      0 Not allowed!

As I keep mentioning, software you install is your responsibility. Our customers update their own software, including WHMCS. We cannot arbitrarily go into a clients account and perform upgrades. What if they have plugins not compatible with the upgrade? What if they have certain customisations not compatible with the upgrade?

Anyone here can tell you, that software you upload and install is your responsibility. Did we advertise we will update your software? Do you expect us to guess what you have and don't have installed? If you buy a computer and install software, do you expect the vendor to come to your house every day, guess precisely what software you have installed and then upgrade it without your knowledge?

I could say the same for you. You didn't maintain your account, it was compromised by a well known exploit, and you want us to take responsibility for your failings to update and secure the account which you are responsible for?

Web hosting isn't just buying webspace and forgetting about it. It requires technical knowledge and consistent attention.
    you harp on about the problem , the issue is your back up and that is the main issue , how you treat customers , how you do not care , how its all a bit of fun when you ignore support and leave customers sat waitting and waitting and waitting .. the damage you do not seem to understand or care about when you .do actions because always somewhere you think you can wave your terms and conditions and sure enough the customers just go away , and you do the same on the next batch .. amazing..
    such disruption yet our other sites you left running , wow what a clever serious malware thing that must of been ..

I do not honestly think you know what the hell you are doing being honest .

Your a natural born liar , just rolls of the tongue amazing ..

Well i think i shall leave it at that as being honest your boring me now, we used innohosting we got treated rubbish ,had slow running sites , and attitude . you think its fine . i certainly don`t, do i want compensation yes , how much well ,its going up every time you keep trying to make out your mr support hoster of the year , and when the final tally comes in of techy guys Sunday costs and stuff and libel damage and lost time caused i will send you a figure .so be patient and get your insurance company ready and dont spend all your Ģ 5,325 you have in the bank on a mad shopping session , you will possibly need it.

So end of banter with you .. night
      0 Not allowed!

you harp on about the problem , the issue is your back up and that is the main issue
    I don't understand your statement. Isn't the problem - the issue?

, how you treat customers , how you do not care , how its all a bit of fun when you ignore support and leave customers sat waitting and waitting and waitting ..
    I have to disagree here, I don't believe us having to clean up mess that you had left for us as "fun". I don't believe us suspending a site that was hosting malware and attacking other sites as "not caring". It's precisely the opposite. It's the fact that we do care that we suspended your site because of your negligence.

such disruption yet our other sites you left running , wow what a clever serious malware thing that must of been ..
    With all due respect, it's such statements that hint to me that you have not grasped the concept of the industry you are operating in.

I do not honestly think you know what the hell you are doing being honest .
    Based on what exactly? We were the ones that found the malware, we were the ones that took action that you should have taken. I'm unsure how you concluded that I do not know what I'm doing.

Your a natural born liar , just rolls of the tongue amazing ..
    You are free to call me names. Through this thread you have been very insulting and rude while I have still replied to you professionally and with respect. If you believe I have at any point been dishonest, then please post what you have to the contrary.

I even went as far as posting the exact response times of when we replied and when you replied.

Well i think i shall leave it at that as being honest your boring me now, we used innohosting we got treated rubbish ,had slow running sites , and attitude .
    You used us for two years. At no point were you treated badly, or disrespected. Quite the opposite, you were very threatening, abusive and insulting in your recent communications with us, but not once did we reply in the same way.

you think its fine . i certainly don`t, do i want compensation yes , how much well ,its going up every time you keep trying to make out your mr support hoster of the year
    Even till now, you continue your threats. We would also like to be compensated for the time we had to spend cleaning up your account. It seems you have become increasingly frustrated that because many people here are disagreeing with you, many people here are telling you that it is you that is in the wrong, you're attempting to silence me with threats of litigation if I continue posting the truth and full unedited version of the story, rather just the aspects which favour you.

If you are going to post defamatory comments, posts filled with emotion and hatred towards the company I represent, then you must be prepared for me to reply as well. I'm not going to sit back and let someone continuously post negative comments riddled with flaws just to please said person.

So end of banter with you .. night
    g'night
    Last edited by rv_irl; 04-25-2012 at 08:24 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast