Do you get a cpanel for every domain you have with a vps?

I'm leaning towards Servint because Powervps has a waiting list for their vps. I want to host multiple domains. Do they give a cpanel for every domain I have and seperate ftps? Do I have to buy licenses for each cpanel?

cpanel is for the whole server it self, and is licensed to a main ip. So, that IP could have 9,000,000 domains or whatever, and it won't matter You get a license that covers it all in one shot

But this doesn't mean that if you get mroe ip's you gotta but more Cpanel's. Every server has a MAIN ip that's it's known by, and then "extras" taht you can assign within cpanel easily

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

So if I want to add domains, I put them in add on domains if I only have 1 cpanel? But don't they create a subdomain on the main domain you first registered with?

Well, if you wanna have just one site with multiple domains, that's just fine too.

When you got a cpanel license, you get unlimited usage in it. No limits on domains, how many extra ips, etc.

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

The greatest plug-in for cPanel is RVskin :

Multi languages
    There are currently 20 languages supported; English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Dutch, Brazilian-Portuguese, Simplified-Chinese (GB), Traditional-Chinese (Big5), Polish, Italian, Arabic, Norwegian, Finnish, Indonesian, Japanese -shift_JIS and Japanese-ecu-JS under single RVskin license. Moreover, user can change RVskin language inside the control panel. For other languages is coming soon.

I love using cPanel + RVskin

With your VPS you won't just get a cPanel, you also get WHM and you create the extra domains in there, no need to use add-on domains.

Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

What does this mean? It's part of the sign up for serverint.

Server Domain Name (fill in here)

Must be a subdomain
    Example: vps.mydomain.com

I have a domain registered but what do they mean subdomain?

That usually means the 'server host name' as for dedicated servers. You just need to create a new subdomain (with whatever name you like) in your domain control panel, and point that subdomain to your main IP.