TeamSpeak Reseller?

Hello I just started my own hosting company HostingforGamers.com
    and already have a 7 clients and 1 has asked me if I do TeamSpeak or in the future, So basically in searching for some info on some teamspeak resellers. I looked at the main teamspeak site to look at some prices and they only sell them in 150 slots. I only need about 25 to 50 slots to start off with.

I'm going to start searching today but if anyone knows a good place or some info that would be awesome.

You may have some luck contacting Shoutcast hosts and asking whether they'd accept a Teamspeak server running in place of a Shoutcast server. I know there are far more Shoutcast hosts (whom offer reselling) than there are Teamspeak hosts.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

I've never heard of anyone offering TS2 reselling, although it's pretty easy to sell TS2 servers. I believe they start at 100 slots @ .14 per slot and with the new pricing formula you only pay for what you use and now long you use it.

Might not be a bad idea for you to get yourself a VPS and run it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by HostingForGamers View Post
    Hello I just started my own hosting company HostingforGamers.com
    and already have a 7 clients and 1 has asked me if I do TeamSpeak or in the future, So basically in searching for some info on some teamspeak resellers. I looked at the main teamspeak site to look at some prices and they only sell them in 150 slots. I only need about 25 to 50 slots to start off with.

I'm going to start searching today but if anyone knows a good place or some info that would be awesome.
    Just a simple search on google turned up this site. http://www.teamspeakreseller.com/

Moved to "Specialty Hosting and Markets". This should be a better fit for this type of thread.