Creative graphic artist/designer wanted for partnership

Looking for experienced graphic designer(s), with good english skills both oral and written. You should be able to create logos, website layouts (ready for slicing), different types of advertisment (banners, brouchers and so on). Experience with graphic layouts for apps (iphone/android) is also of interest. If you belong in this category, please continue to read!

I'm currently starting a new Norwegian based company, that shall provide different IT solutions for the scandinavian market. To start with it will be mostly part-time, and paid hourly/per project. As orders grow, this will very quick become a full time position for the right person - relocation for the right person to Norway can also be of interest in the future.

Applicants can contact me on PM, for exchange of email adresses and further discussion of the partnership. Applicants have must expect to send their full CV and cover letter to be considered for the partnership/positions. Applicants has to be 18 years or older, should be able to provide reference projects/work.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello!
    I created the design for several websites, also working on creating banners and logos.
    I makee the designs as requested by the owner and SEO optimized (with just 1 CSS file because Google and other search engines prefer the site structure with just 1 CSS). I work all alone on them, I take care of the inner Search Engine Optimization part as well (all pages have meta tags, h tags, title tags)

Currently I'm working on a brand new site's design, it's meant to be a big site with news from Asia. It will be more flashy, with a forum imbeded. For that one I'm working in Drupal.

If interested, please contact me at Alicya_Clau@yahoo.com