GregBeldam.com Design Services

Hello, I am a freelance Graphic Designer who is looking for some new projects to work on.

You can see my website portfolio at www.gregbeldam.com and download my resume from the mainpage.

I have knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign along with xhtml coding. I can complete any project from webdesign, logodesign, illustration, page layout, corporate branding, print design and photography.

Feel free to email me at gregbeldam@gmail.com or on aim artofwarped (email greatly preferred), or pm me here on the forum.

I have sent you an e-mail. Looking forward to your reply.

Your portfolio is not even working...

The portfolio is working fine for me, which by the way is very nice.
    Custom logo design from YPSON.COM
    Backed by an experience of over 20 years, serving customers in over 100 countries

Changed servers and it's not working for some reason, I'll be throwing together a temp site for now.

Exo, please log on MSN so I can talk to you...

I have used greg over the years on many many projects, he is alwasy very timley, professional and was satisfied with every project he completed for me. This ranges from logo designs, websites, 3d icons, control panel icons etc glad to see him getting out there more....

Quote Originally Posted by ypson
    The portfolio is working fine for me, which by the way is very nice.
    Yah, Im sure it was when you looked at it, but not when he had his old site up -- checking portfolio now